Reviews for The Conservation of Fame
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 4/6
hahaha
Kris chapter 19 . 4/5
Refreshing that the truth didn't come out to anyone other than Draco.
kimeno-pebols chapter 19 . 3/26
You write so beautifully. Your stories never disappoint me. Just love them. 3
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 3 . 2/25
'Harry stuffed the entire rest of the sandwich in his mouth, and sulked.' XDDDDDDDD hahaha
DarkangeABBY chapter 19 . 2/22
God how I love ur stories!
LadyRainDancer chapter 19 . 2/1
This was a great story, and I would definitely read more if you wrote it :)
aida-m chapter 19 . 1/20
I love everything about this story.
richon chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
Congratulation this story is awesome, I lové it . Best whishes for 2017 ! With lot of fabulous stories.
TheHeartsmith chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
Let's jump right the fuck into it, shall we?

First of all, that was goddamn adorable. I wanted to personally bitch slap the both of them sometimes, but my little garbage children are pretty cute, so it all balances out in the end.

Second of all, you're a genius and a blessing on my life. Holy shit. That was so well-written I felt secondhand emotions throughout the entire story, which is intense shit because I'm a potential closet psychopath. So, you know, kudos to you.

Third and finally, that ending was goddamn perfect and I'm fucking done. That shit was so sweet it gave me a mouthful of cavities and I might be on the verge of actual tears of joy. Keep doing you, boo, because whatever you're doing is working.

Stay gold~
The Heartsmith

P.S. - I'm sorry if this comes off as really fucking aggressive. That's kind of my modus operandi, I guess. Have faith, dear; everything I say is said with love.
sjrodgers23 chapter 19 . 12/18/2016
loved it thank you
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2016
very good story thanks
Guest chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
I really like this story.
Looshkins chapter 19 . 12/9/2016
Man that was awesome (º ロ º )
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 19 . 12/9/2016
awwww that was just awww
Cutiepie120048 chapter 19 . 12/8/2016
So adorable! And sexy - but mostly adorable!

I would love to see the wrath of Draco if someone tried what they did to Harry before the spell on Harry again.

Keep Up The Good Work~!