Reviews for The Conservation of Fame
yliahjane chapter 1 . 7/18
is this book have a book 2?.if have .. what's the title?
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 19 . 2/8
So, I read this fic over on Ao3. Reviewed it there I believe. Then I've been reading some of your fics here: Like 28th Life. Didn't realize you were the same person...rofl, shows how bad I am with names!
Just wanted to say this is amazingly well written, bravo.
Wragziez chapter 19 . 1/10
Fantastic!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 19 . 11/21/2017
Loved this!
AelysAlthea chapter 19 . 8/27/2017
Wow...
Well, I am so absolutely and wholly satisfied with the ending of this story. And the story itself. And, like, everything about its contents and where you decided to take it. I love amnesia stories - we all have our favourite tropes, right? - and even more so the return of that 'lost memory'. Sometimes it's dubiously conducted, but you pulled this element off perfectly.
I loved how Draco was so torn up when it happened. How confused he got, and how at war with himself. I love how persistent he was, too, because in my mind, that is SO Draco Malfoy. It's just fantastic.
Just as much, however, I loved Harry's perspective, and how you integrated his opinion and feelings upon fame. Another of my favourite tropes is Harry's whole 'leaving the Saving the World' business behind him, and leaving the Aurors/disregarding his fame pretty much encompasses that.
In short, I loved this story. It was so fantastic, and I honestly couldn't think there would be anything I would even consider suggesting to add. Thank you so, so much for sharing this wonderful story. As always, I love and continue to worship your work!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/31/2017
The start was amazing. Once Draco got past Harrys spell somehow the story lost its charm for me. Something in the conclusion was missing to give the story your usual amazing edge.
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 4/6/2017
hahaha
Kris chapter 19 . 4/5/2017
Refreshing that the truth didn't come out to anyone other than Draco.
kimeno-pebols chapter 19 . 3/26/2017
You write so beautifully. Your stories never disappoint me. Just love them. 3
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 3 . 2/25/2017
'Harry stuffed the entire rest of the sandwich in his mouth, and sulked.' XDDDDDDDD hahaha
DarkangeABBY chapter 19 . 2/22/2017
God how I love ur stories!
LadyRainDancer chapter 19 . 2/1/2017
This was a great story, and I would definitely read more if you wrote it :)
aida-m chapter 19 . 1/20/2017
I love everything about this story.
richon chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
Congratulation this story is awesome, I lové it . Best whishes for 2017 ! With lot of fabulous stories.