Reviews for The Conservation of Fame
AelysAlthea chapter 19 . 8/27
Wow...
Well, I am so absolutely and wholly satisfied with the ending of this story. And the story itself. And, like, everything about its contents and where you decided to take it. I love amnesia stories - we all have our favourite tropes, right? - and even more so the return of that 'lost memory'. Sometimes it's dubiously conducted, but you pulled this element off perfectly.
I loved how Draco was so torn up when it happened. How confused he got, and how at war with himself. I love how persistent he was, too, because in my mind, that is SO Draco Malfoy. It's just fantastic.
Just as much, however, I loved Harry's perspective, and how you integrated his opinion and feelings upon fame. Another of my favourite tropes is Harry's whole 'leaving the Saving the World' business behind him, and leaving the Aurors/disregarding his fame pretty much encompasses that.
In short, I loved this story. It was so fantastic, and I honestly couldn't think there would be anything I would even consider suggesting to add. Thank you so, so much for sharing this wonderful story. As always, I love and continue to worship your work!
The start was amazing. Once Draco got past Harrys spell somehow the story lost its charm for me. Something in the conclusion was missing to give the story your usual amazing edge.
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 4/6
hahaha
Kris chapter 19 . 4/5
Refreshing that the truth didn't come out to anyone other than Draco.
kimeno-pebols chapter 19 . 3/26
You write so beautifully. Your stories never disappoint me. Just love them. 3
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 3 . 2/25
'Harry stuffed the entire rest of the sandwich in his mouth, and sulked.' XDDDDDDDD hahaha
DarkangeABBY chapter 19 . 2/22
God how I love ur stories!
LadyRainDancer chapter 19 . 2/1
This was a great story, and I would definitely read more if you wrote it :)
aida-m chapter 19 . 1/20
I love everything about this story.
richon chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
Congratulation this story is awesome, I lové it . Best whishes for 2017 ! With lot of fabulous stories.
TheHeartsmith chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
Let's jump right the fuck into it, shall we?

First of all, that was goddamn adorable. I wanted to personally bitch slap the both of them sometimes, but my little garbage children are pretty cute, so it all balances out in the end.

Second of all, you're a genius and a blessing on my life. Holy shit. That was so well-written I felt secondhand emotions throughout the entire story, which is intense shit because I'm a potential closet psychopath. So, you know, kudos to you.

Third and finally, that ending was goddamn perfect and I'm fucking done. That shit was so sweet it gave me a mouthful of cavities and I might be on the verge of actual tears of joy. Keep doing you, boo, because whatever you're doing is working.

Stay gold~
The Heartsmith

P.S. - I'm sorry if this comes off as really fucking aggressive. That's kind of my modus operandi, I guess. Have faith, dear; everything I say is said with love.
sjrodgers23 chapter 19 . 12/18/2016
loved it thank you
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2016
very good story thanks
Guest chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
I really like this story.
Looshkins chapter 19 . 12/9/2016
Man that was awesome (º ロ º )