Reviews for The Conservation of Fame
Dagger-Seishin chapter 18 . 5/29
Hmnnn
TessaGray234 chapter 18 . 3/27
This one was really interesting, how can the boy who lived get away from his fame? a spell, of course. Can I just say I think it's great so much of your stuff is post-hogwarts, the future is fun.
TessaGray234 chapter 4 . 3/27
Is draco an un? Is he? I can't wait to find out!
TessaGray234 chapter 3 . 3/27
Oooh, experimental magic, I like this one Lo, it's really interesting so far. A really good premise for the whole get to know you thing.
myst77 chapter 18 . 8/28/2015
I love how you characterize Harry and Draco. They seem so real and honest. Their feelings and their emotions, and their actions and reactions, everything feels real. I love how you write; even when you are writing from only one perspective, you somehow manage to show how the other people around are feeling. It seems so natural and un-self-absolved (I don't know if that's a word, but I hope you know what I mean), as if the protagonist is attuned to the emotions of the people surrounding him (or her). And the way you write it, as if that how normal people think... It's amazing.

I've read only some of your stories (I was shocked when I found that you wrote more than 300 of them!), and I loved every single one of them. I enjoyed every little word!

I hope you are doing well, and am sending all the best wishes I could possibly send!
Lady Gaidin chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
Great fic! Love your grown up version of Draco who is more mature but still resembles his canon self. Your spell and magical theory ideas were very interesting and fun to read. Great way to twist what woul happen to a famous Harry Potter once he defeated Voldemort, I can just imagine the trouble he could have with fans.
tarotcat chapter 18 . 1/3/2015
I'm really glad this worked out for them. I have bedn reading too much angst lately and needed something sweet.
tarotcat chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
That was really sad. I expected this to happen sooner or later, but it's sad nonetheless.
tarotcat chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
I forgot I was reading this! Xb I saw one of my old bookmarks and then THIS came up. OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD! I loved it. I was actually about half way through the chapter before I realized what I was reading. It was such a good story. I was so excited to finish it and find out how Draco will react, how could I forget?! Anyway, it's really good.
readingaccount chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
Amazing story! I love your wonderfully cunning Draco. Fabulous writing.
richon chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
Lové this story thank you !
Articuno chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
Those fanatics...that is scary, though. Good story.
Articuno chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
Awwww! That is so sad. I'm hurting for them both.
Articuno chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
Those hard choices in life...
AliceCullen3 chapter 18 . 9/22/2014