Reviews for The Conservation of Fame
Lady Gaidin chapter 18 . 2/28
Great fic! Love your grown up version of Draco who is more mature but still resembles his canon self. Your spell and magical theory ideas were very interesting and fun to read. Great way to twist what woul happen to a famous Harry Potter once he defeated Voldemort, I can just imagine the trouble he could have with fans.
tarotcat chapter 18 . 1/3
I'm really glad this worked out for them. I have bedn reading too much angst lately and needed something sweet.
tarotcat chapter 12 . 1/3
That was really sad. I expected this to happen sooner or later, but it's sad nonetheless.
tarotcat chapter 11 . 1/3
I forgot I was reading this! Xb I saw one of my old bookmarks and then THIS came up. OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD! I loved it. I was actually about half way through the chapter before I realized what I was reading. It was such a good story. I was so excited to finish it and find out how Draco will react, how could I forget?! Anyway, it's really good.
readingaccount chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
Amazing story! I love your wonderfully cunning Draco. Fabulous writing.
richon chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
Lové this story thank you !
Articuno chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
Those fanatics...that is scary, though. Good story.
Articuno chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
Awwww! That is so sad. I'm hurting for them both.
Articuno chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
Those hard choices in life...
AliceCullen3 chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
LOVE IT!
jamester56 chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
You know, your Harry in this story reminds me a whole lot of Rahkesh in Miranda Flairgold's series. Your characterization of him here is perfect. Good job!
Celestinasong chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
This is one of your best. thanks so much! more?
Celestinasong chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
wow i think this is the most powerful plot line i have ever seen in a fic. wow!
TheCauldron chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
I liked this. I wish it had been longer though, it was such an interesting idea!
Moi chapter 18 . 4/17/2014
Lovely, lovely story. I loved it. And wouldn't mind reading a follow-up where the spell was removed, only to swiftly be reapplied again? lol