Reviews for The Heart of an Ice Dragon
Kamui Senketsu chapter 1 . 7/25
What an opening line that was XD
I absolutely love this already.
Alanis Strife chapter 8 . 4/19
Loved this fic when you first wrote it back in 2012, still love it today. I just had to come re-read it again after the latest manga chapter.
Nico Zi chapter 8 . 4/15
This was a good read, I loved it :D It was a bit weird seeing Ichigo's father as the abusive one in a non-AU-ish fic, but whatever the plot and events were enjoyable. We done!
Codename-SN chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
I commend you for thinking up such an idea. Sadly, I feel it did not reach it's full potential. I actually liked the Extra chapter, part one, than anything else.
Celaj15 chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
Hitsugaya is way too cute. lol I'm sure he'd freeze me if I told him that though. :P
Yuu3 chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Masaki. I sorry, it Masaki and not Misaki.

This is rather interesting fic. I enjoyed reading it.
Lady of the Shards chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
First I would like to say that this is a good story. However, I will also say I am sad that you turned Isshin into a bad guy. Do you not like him?
BrizzyBabber chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
I love this story its amazing!
and i think it would be interesting to find out what happened to ishin what his sentence was and if karin and yuzu got married had kids ect i imagine ichigo adoring his neices and nephews *:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
briar black death rose chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
loved this story :)
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
i really am enjoying this fict. First IchiHitsu story just sayin. Be proud that I chose this one first :)
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
MATSUMOTO! XDDD i love him when he is screaming XD
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
*when she comes to her sense back and read this,agin in shock* *yame sighs* 'thats starting becoming a habit...' *comes out of shock* KYYANN! HİTSUİCHİ! (kyan kyaa plus nyan since i listened nyan cat for 10 hours XD lol,no,i stopped it when i listened it for 16 minutes. it was enough for me nyan)
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
*shock* 'hold on,that sake-man is his uncle?' *can't answer to yame(her inner hollow* 'hoi...go out of your trance!' *still not being able to aswer*
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
not that i didn't love ichi as a small kid with hitsu,but just a goddamn bad isshin seems soo wrong to me,since he always tried protect them and said him that wasn't his fault.