Reviews for Anomaly
Cherry Bella chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I found this story to be wonderfully romantic in an alien sort of way. The way that Bella found Edward was like a mystery waiting to be explored, and the guardian she felt that was him, it was so romantic! I truly loved this fanfiction. And I hope that there will be more like this soon! Keep it up. XD
Hushi Taloa chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wow! Simply, wow!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I loved it. It was beautiful
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Very unique!
RottenLemonz chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wow. This is like nothing I've read before and I loved it. So imaginative. They way you described his skin and knowing he's made of the stone...("You are...the rock?"... "We are everything.") and his hair... I could totally picture it. And I felt so sad for him, just...gah. I read it while in bed last night, stayed up thinking about it, and have thought about it all day today. Amazing. This is one that will stay with me for a very long time. Great job. :)
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
While I really love this story for the incredible world you created and how heartfelt and emotional it is, it's so much to take in at once. I still don't fully understand the planet LDE-8. Though I do think it's cool how it takes in those who die like it does.

I feel so sorry for Edward. Do die like he did is an awful thing.

Anyway, you did a great job writing this. It shows how much effort you put into it to make it exactly right. Well done!
CathyP.M chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Amazing story, very imaginative.. Great job
Denny52 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love sci-fi so this story was extremely entertaining. Very imaginative and believable, as far as I'm concerned. Great job.
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This really was an excellent o/s. well done :)
Cared chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This story is indeed a worthy winner.
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Very nice! I think this story has the potential for more.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Fantastic story and truly amazing writing!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Superbly done! Couldn't be happier that this one one the contest!
thunnababy chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I loved this incredible story. If you would ever consider takingit further I would like very much to read the rest of their story. You have depths to plumb here, dear author. Think about it, please.
swan0456 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I loved your story I would definitely read this if you made it a full story. Great job!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »