Reviews for One More Day
janet1982 chapter 1 . 6/14
interesting,would like to read more,please update)
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Hohoho. More chapters please. It's very interesting.
WrenchWielder chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I'm guessing 'most beloved' is Optimus and Megatron, but we'll never know for sure till you update. Please continue this! Your writing was good and I would love to see more of this story.
Lynn Kinght chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
will you be putting new chaps up soon?
Jules chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This is amazing, please write more . You're discriptions have great imagery and sound beautiful and the plot is very interesting. Can't wait to read more.
Amazona Verde chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
continual soon please!
DeathEatersAreGreat chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
i love this story so far, the pairing of Optimus/Sam is not one that you see often enough but it is one of my favorites, please continue this because so far it is great,
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
hope there be more soon this look's good
Blood Shifter2 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
can't wait to see how this story turns out. glad to see it wasn't abandoned. keep up the good work. update soon please.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is wonderful start; I can see a lot of potential. When Primus mentioned "both," are both of his sparkmates Optimus and Bumblebee?
PrimesSPARROW chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
very good start - however if you do not mind a bit of advise...

Reread your chapters before you post them, because I found a lot of mistakes. One I noticed you had 'great' instead of 'greet' a lot of the problems are very easily just not from rereading and checking. You need to either have someone read it other then yourself so if there are problems, it can be addressed the story is good though.
Virgo chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Please update soon! I love your work its hard to find really good fics like these.
sheekblack chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
very good i like this alot so far please continue
Calemirneth Evans Potter chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Waiting for the next chapter eagerly! :)
UntilAllR1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is looking to be very interesting. I really like your style of writing it makes it easy to visualize the scenes.