Reviews for Morphers
Springpanther chapter 25 . 4/18
I can't wait for the next piece of this wonderful series. I love how you work around the 2 hours limit and on a way that works. Keep up the good work.
CrazyCatGirl chapter 2 . 3/15
*shrieks in delight* A fellow Aspie, yaahoooo! (I'd freak too, about the stacking pyramid, it'd be horribly loud and annoying!) This is very well-written, especially considering you don't have access to the books as reference. And the changes in this version are FANTASTIC, especially the facts that Tobias' family is now WONDERFUL and Arbron isn't trapped as a Taxxon, whooo!
clara200 chapter 25 . 9/16/2015
Good story I wonder how Alfangor will feel when he finds out his son is in the war and fighting more than him. Will he feel like a coward? Glad you wrote out David he was annoying anyway.
RD chapter 25 . 9/16/2015
Troll seriously? The Tesseract? XD
Dark chapter 25 . 8/26/2015
Great chapter, I'm being waiting for this.
Anon Aristh chapter 8 . 6/3/2015
So I'm guessing abron is her daddy then. I like it, but I could use more depth
Anon Aristh chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
Wish it were longer but great story.
Anon Aristh chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
Cheers!
Anon Aristh chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Love abrons character! Can't wait to see where you take it. Hoping he gets to find elfangor.
Anon Aristh chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Im liking it so far! Good job.
demigodwarriorangel7 chapter 24 . 4/5/2015
I like this chapter, it has this sense of suspense. Lisp up the great work!
Hope Quill chapter 24 . 4/5/2015
Another good chapter! :)
Elfera chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
You haven't updated in awhile.

Either way, it's an awesome update!

(Sorry, felt too lazy to sign in.)
Hope Quill chapter 23 . 12/9/2014
I was just thinking about this story! I hope you update soon. :)
Scoobyfan1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Cool idea for an alternate universe animorphs fic.

I'm working on an animorphs type fan fic of my own(but at another site), and I decided to use your idea of the characters spending as much time in morph as they wish to(partly because it sounds like a good idea, and partly because its different).

It's a series of fan fics that have the scooby doo characters instead of jake, Rachel and the others. That includes characters from scooby series, movies and so on through the years including the gang's parents.

However, I'm unsure of whether to do the series as every single book having a fan fic, or a shorter series like 12-14 stories or so.

I'm curious to know your thoughts on this; should I do every book as a fan fiction, or just do a limited series?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »