Reviews for Morphers
You could also have there be security cameras in Elfangor house and he sees some of the animorphs there morph when they are looking for Tobias
If u need an idea you could have Tobias allergic to a morph and Elfangor sees him or have Arbron and elfangor talking in andilite form and Tobias walks in or the terms attack their house and and elfangor and Tobias protect their family or Elfangor is listening to the transmission ax sent or sees the security films and sees them or they are on a mission and Elfangor rescues them when it went bad u can use any of these if you like but please update I like this story
I really like this story please update
Springpanther chapter 25 . 10/15/2017
Hi. Been awhile but i would really love to see what will happen especially once it's revealed Elfangor is alive and Tobias' father. What will Alloran, Aximili, and Tobias do when they find out? Heck! What about Alan/Elfangor and Loran on seeing their son and friends are already aware and fighting the Controllers? Can't wait so please continue and update!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/1/2017
I wish that you continue
Guest chapter 25 . 1/15/2017
When is this next piece coming?
Springpanther chapter 25 . 4/18/2016
I can't wait for the next piece of this wonderful series. I love how you work around the 2 hours limit and on a way that works. Keep up the good work.
CrazyCatGirl chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
*shrieks in delight* A fellow Aspie, yaahoooo! (I'd freak too, about the stacking pyramid, it'd be horribly loud and annoying!) This is very well-written, especially considering you don't have access to the books as reference. And the changes in this version are FANTASTIC, especially the facts that Tobias' family is now WONDERFUL and Arbron isn't trapped as a Taxxon, whooo!
clara200 chapter 25 . 9/16/2015
Good story I wonder how Alfangor will feel when he finds out his son is in the war and fighting more than him. Will he feel like a coward? Glad you wrote out David he was annoying anyway.
RD chapter 25 . 9/16/2015
Troll seriously? The Tesseract? XD
Dark chapter 25 . 8/26/2015
Great chapter, I'm being waiting for this.
Anon Aristh chapter 8 . 6/3/2015
So I'm guessing abron is her daddy then. I like it, but I could use more depth
Anon Aristh chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
Wish it were longer but great story.
Anon Aristh chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
Cheers!
Anon Aristh chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Love abrons character! Can't wait to see where you take it. Hoping he gets to find elfangor.