Reviews for Take a Chance in Love
DuckieLuver chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Nooooo! WhY Is It Over? I Need To See WhatHappens! Great Story!#
GureiFurubuster chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Hey can u keep on writing this? Please :)
Faith777 chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Please update:D I love this story
Faith777 chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
LoveSparkle chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Awww Mr Logan Diamond 3 its so cuuuute! And wow..james is uhm..wow :P but great chap and great story! Xx
lilygirl42001 chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
I just read this,this is pretty good and different and its funny how Logan become a future diamond, ohhhh
well,hopefully James is better xx
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
James mom seems crazy. Jett needs to calm down. And Camille is no good ;) a hotel for married couples. Really? I wonder how James will take the news. And I love your kiddie drabbles also! Too cute for words.
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
You should update soon. Good story!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I have absolutely no idea why on earth I didn't review this chapter and skipped the last few lines I read it for the first time, but I hope it helps when i say that I feel bad about it.
Cause the chapter was really great. The forest scene was beautiful and i like how you described it all, the words you used. Also that you bought in the stories about the star constellations. And that James went to bed and ignored his usual routine. Wow that's great. Shows how much his feelings progressed even though the end of the date was not all that perfect. They were really cute though.
I'm still keeping an eye on this fic, so when you'll update I won't forget to review this time.

Also I'm Dora. Stupid anonymous guest review..
james3 chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
definatly more dates...but why did james look weird to logan and hardly talk at the end, but then go home and think about logan...plus if you want people to read your other story you can upload it and multipal people can tell you what you need, allowing you to rewrite it until you feel better about it.
fanmin chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Awkward awkward date. They liked each other but both ade too shy. Ah, sweet second chance. I hope after knowing more about each other's job they will soon fix it.

Love it~
Dora chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Oh my god, don't apologize to me. You really don't have to. Don't feel bad just because of me. Ever. Really. I mean I love your Kenlos subplot. Of course I do. It's just amazingly cute and so funny. These two are just a lovely couple and never fail to make me smile and/or cry of laughter, but I'd never complain when they have a short timeout. Ever. It is a Jagan story after all and I love Jagan before anything else. I was just so awe stuck with Kenlos because their relationship seemed to have the basics down and Jagan needs more progress then the other two do. James and Logan just got to know each other and this chapter showed that they still don't know what they are to each other and especially James doesn't know how to cope with his feelings. I figured that that's the whole point. So maybe he is not as 'dorky' charming as Kendall, but I know they'll have their moments Soon enough. So I'm totally good with a whole chapter focusing on the development of their relationship. That's what will make me fall for them the way I instantly seem to have for Kendall and Carlos. I am 100% Jagan! So no pressure to write more Kenlos, okay? :) I'll just love every chapter as much as the last when it's well written and helps moving the plot. No matter on which characters it'll focus.

Talking about the actual chapter I just can say that it was indeed super entertaining. Especially the scene with Camille and Nichole. It was awesome. I can't believe that James was too afraid to ask Logan out. Glad the girls were there to help them out a little bit. And that they ended up in Forever Love again was also a good idea. A fancy restaurant dinner really doesn't suit them as they're now. I like that James admitted that he doesn't know a thing about dating and this kinda stuff. I hope that like this they can figure sth out together. The ending sounded as if sth really good is coming up next.

I'm happily looking forward to the next chapter and now I'm totally beat because i wrote the whole review on my slow assed mobile phone.. So c u and thanks for the an.
jamesmaslowlover chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Update soon, I like it. :)
bnlkn'n'kn chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
that wasnt too bad...yo0u could have continued that...if you want it to be clicheed, you will have a much eisier time writing it...just think back to classic movies
notdorkyenough chapter 1 . 4/29/2012