Reviews for Of Clockwork Mice and Men
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON v
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Good poem. Haven't read the book, but I have seen and loved the film, and you got these character descriptions perfectly! Great job!
Evansies chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Yes, Asa Butterfield's eyes. Lovely poem hon (JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW, IT'S MADELINE)
SythiaSkyfire chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was surprisingly good. You don't often find good poetry on (no offence intended to anyone), but this was an exception. I love the last seven lines- I had to read them three times just because of the way the words sounded together. And I learned a new word (penchant), so, hurrah. All in all, good work!
Narnian Pirate chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I really liked your little poem, it was very sweet. And I agree...Asa Butterfield has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, plus he's a great actor. ;)
louisalibi chapter 1 . 3/16/2012