Reviews for Find Strength in Pain
tanseynz chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Happy ending? Love this story.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
Aww, they are so sweet but it makes me sad at the same time. I really want to see what you have in store for these boys even if the ending might be a difficult one.
flutterfli chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
Just found your story and I'm hooked! Though I know tissues are forth coming, I really hope you finish the story. They have to believe Jasper and Edward needs to be able to see new things before he dies. Hopefully they will have the time they need to see the ocean,even if that is where he dies. Thanks for sharing your writing talents.
mommatri chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
I have not cried this much over a story in a very long time. You are just amazing. I am so in awe of someone being able to weave words like you do. Please tell me if there is going to be more to this. I don't want Edward to die and poor Jasper will be so alone. Please make it better.
Nancy
JoAnn H chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I love this story, Please don't give up on this! HEA is probably not in the cards but I can hope!
Nostalgia-in-Starlight chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
This is good! Update soon!
meepison chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
I'm glad I decided to read, even with your warnings. It's already got me crying. Life can be very unfair. But it's a beutiful story so I'm along for the ride.
Mych0ice chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
The story truly hit home for me... With each chapter I cry a little and smile a little thank you for sharing but I hope you tell the rest of the story soon.
Luv2Live chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
So happy I stumbled across this story. You have an amazing talent. I hope you keep writing it, i have a feeling your going to have me bawling by the end of it!
twi nana chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
oh, my boys, my boys...with every chapter, I am hoping for a HEA, miracles, sunshine and puppies...ok, down girl.

Sigh, really I adore these 2, and am so glad they have found eachother, and they are good for eachother too...sigh...
aviator gal chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
holy effin smokes...just discovered this today, and I love it! cannot wait to read more.
ECis4Me chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Such a tough situation. I can see both points. :-(
Great chapter. xxTyra
jennayg123 chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
What Edward wants definitely makes sense- it so sad but I completely understand it.
stoker fangirl chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
You've set up such a challenging writing situation and do a great job of balancing poignant with happy. Thanks for writing.
livedays chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
I don't know if I'm strong enough to read this when Edward dies. I may have to skip that chapter but I do love these boys and your story