Reviews for Bella Swan is Fat and Ugly
selenagomez chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
this is fake
Ticcing Bat chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
I loved this. Going to do the next one ?
Well all of them? That be cool.
Mrs. Darcy chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
I don't know how this story has so little reviews and follows. It's beautiful and mature, charming and so very very real. I'd recommend you to publish if you can change the story enough. Cough cough, vampires.
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
Love the exchange between Bella and Jacob. I could tolerate Bella because she was decent to Jacob in this scene. She didn't shoot the messenger. She noticed some of his physical changes but didn't think anything of it. With Edward at her side she tended not to think much at all.

You are a very very good writer and thank you for continuing to share it with us.
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
That is part of what brings Edward and Bella together, they are each other's only friends. Really sad. And you also give us the reason (perhaps) Bella never moves on to a love interest with Jacob. She meets him when he is 15 and she feels his youthfulness and she doesn't let that change her heart later, when she could.

I enjoyed Jacob's story telling. He is so good at respect for culture combined with modern respect for others and individuals. He can't hate the Cullens just because. Not now anyway.
sbeller80 chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
I'm really enjoying this. I found your stories thru a fic rec over on A Different Forest, I'm glad I looked you up.
Edwards littel Pixxy chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
I really enjoyed it
Miacakes chapter 21 . 5/8/2013
Hey, I loved your reworking of Twilight. I have a hard time picturing Bella as being overweight, in my mind she keeps shifting back to an "average" weight, but I think you've managed to portray the insecurity that Twilight Bella felt through your Bella's body issues, which makes a bit more sense than the repetitive "He's dazzling and I'm plain". You also balance her overpowering attraction to Edward with more common sense than the Twilight Bella, which is a good thing.

I really liked the development of their relationship - how they had to actually become friends in order to open up to one another rather than just gazing intensely at each other all the time. My favourite book in the series is New Moon, but I think if I'd just read Twilight on it's own I wouldn't have made it on to the rest of the books. The only reason I managed to pretend that Twilight was believable was the fact that I'd read Midnight Sun before starting the series. It made Edward's subsequent behaviour in Twilight more understandable, and without it there would have been to many narrative blind spots for me to enjoy the book. So I think you did very well in showing your own twist on his growing attachment to Bella. Also I like that your Edward can laugh and make fun of himself, rather than just saying moderately amusing/crazy things with a crooked grin. I think my favourite line was "I AM tormented", which he says to her before the vampire baseball game and everything goes to shit.

I'd love to see some sort of playlist for this story. Music plays a big part in the developments between these two, so I'd like to be able to listen to the music that Edward plays for her. I know you mentioned Debussy and The Mountain Goats, but I had to fill in the rest of it with some of my own favourites. Actually, I imagined that the song they dance around to in Edward's bedroom (great mental image of Vampire Edward, by the way), was Mr Brightside - an oldie but a goodie, you know. I also imagined a bit of Frightened Rabbit.

Anyway, I really liked this and I'll now go on to read to rest of your fics. Can't wait to see what you did with New Moon. Hopefully I'll be able to give more thought-provoking feedback than I just have...
DreamsofaDreamer chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I just wanted to say that this is a brilliant piece of work. You made Bella even more relateable than she already is. She has normal problems, she's self-conscious and heck - a little plump. I absolutely adore this fanfic. Its raw, real and has given Bella Swan another shot at being an amazing character. This is the first Twilight re-write that I have enjoyed through and through. I will be re-reading this because your writing is just amazing. So detailed, but not lingering so much so as to drag out the situation. So eloquent but not so that it takes away from the story. You bring out a side of Bella and Edward that I prefer over SM's. There's real unconditional love in the way that he completely sees 'her' for 'her' and not her outer appearance. You did not just simply say that, rather you showed us in his thoughts and in his actions. It wasn't cheesy in the least bit (thank you!). Goodness, I could go on and on and on about how much I loved this story. When I re-read it I'll be sure to review on every chapter! Thank you so much for this. Really. Thank you. This is how Twilight should have been.
Camilla10 chapter 21 . 12/27/2012
Hi, I liked this story and now I am reading the other 2. However I am perplexed. The ones posted here are all that is going to be, or are you going to rewrite them or making addition (having a quick look it seems that you simply reduced BD to a single chapter).
(BD is probably my favorite book after the first one)- I am not interested in jacob, I managed to write 22 fics whoithiout him having any role)
emeraldsage85 chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
I absolutely loathe Twilight and have never read more than an excerpt. But I'm strangely drawn to your fic and can't stop reading it. Thanks for taking a mindless piece of drivel and making it into a real story. I can actually read it now.
romycullen chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I'm laughing so hard...
Edward is just so... weird...
Sorry for the incoherent review

oh my god
huntergatherer chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
I am soooo going to start using your cyanide cherry line-I've had days like that. And Edward being called a Byronic poet?-Brilliant!
Cindy chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
I loved the chapter. I love the story in general, i was way better than I expected it to be. Just a quick note about this chapter though, when Alice explains changing. It wouldn't matter if vampires could control venom glands because venom and poison are two different things. Poison can will harm you anyway it gets in your body, through swallowing or injection. Venom HAS to be injected to work. This is why with venomous snake bites, the venom can be sucked out. It's probably the reason why they are specifically mentioned as venomous, not poisonous. The rest, however, was a wonderful set up. Good luck in your writing adventures. ;)
Silvaren chapter 19 . 4/30/2012
It was awesome, again. Some parts were psychologicaly managed better than the original. I love your writting, you realy have a talent. The last chapter was so goog, that I dont miss that hunting part of the story. Im looking forward the book II.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »