Reviews for White Glory
Kaname1993 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow... Just wow... I'm crying like a baby over here. This was really just heart wrenching. I really have no words to say other than that this is an amazing story you have.
Horky chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I am so glad that I find myself back on this site only to be welcomed by this story. When I played Crisis Core it was incredibly sad, especially the last scene, so to see you, who is a truly great writer, take this and interpret it into your own words only makes it better. I am so glad I came back to this site in time to see this. It's poinant, and bitter; it shows Zack's driving personality coming to an end, coming to an acceptance that stepping forward eventually has to stop, and that stepping forward can lead to your demise.

I only briefly clicked on your profile before I read this, sure that you were the author of A Disjointed Life, and seeing your troubles I hope that everything evens out in the end, and you get the recognition that you so justly deserve.

Thanks for this, because I really needed a sad, heavy story to end the night on.