Reviews for Wartime Comforts
T chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Awwww. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Neat story! I liked how everything worked out. Can you continue this?

(Ada is a sweetheart)
Lunacom chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
:D I'm happy with this, And I he that Come Here still isn't edited.
violetdusk12 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
So sweet! Great shortfic.
Snarry4life chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Snarry love/smut :) awesome
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I'm not sure what to say other than I loved it. It was original, something I've not read before. Truly enjoyed it.
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
SO TRUE
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
"I'll probably suck at this," Harry said, kneeling between Snape's open legs and lining himself up.

"You can do that after," Snape said, with a happy sigh as Harry pushed forward.

Bloody brilliant.
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awwww. Sweet
Myx Nyx chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Amazing! Fantastic! I have never been so satisfied on all fronts in a Snarry oneshot! Most people need an epic fic to get so much perfection in! Not you! That made me so happy!
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Quick, sweet, satisfying. I liked it.
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awwww, what a lovely ending ;) TLC
MysticSong1978 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is delightful. :-)
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I don't remember if I've commented before, or simply favorited this story, but each time I find it again I fall more in love with it. The dynamic of how Harry changes in scenes we never see to realizing why Snape matters is fantastic, and the graceful movement from "wartime comforts" to, not just peacetime offerings, but an open invitation for them to start a life together is mind-blowing. It's like a ballet of subtlety and reverence, before it all comes clashing together in a moment sheer happiness because of three softly spoken words. I'll admit that the exchanges between Harry and Severus seem awkward and stunted, more so than just storyline, but the underlying emotion behind it all just seems to sweep that under the table. Stupéfiant!
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Beautiful! What a way to finish the war, eh? :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »