Reviews for Wartime Comforts
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
SO TRUE
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
"I'll probably suck at this," Harry said, kneeling between Snape's open legs and lining himself up.

"You can do that after," Snape said, with a happy sigh as Harry pushed forward.

Bloody brilliant.
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awwww. Sweet
Myx Nyx chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Amazing! Fantastic! I have never been so satisfied on all fronts in a Snarry oneshot! Most people need an epic fic to get so much perfection in! Not you! That made me so happy!
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Quick, sweet, satisfying. I liked it.
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awwww, what a lovely ending ;) TLC
MysticSong1978 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is delightful. :-)
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I don't remember if I've commented before, or simply favorited this story, but each time I find it again I fall more in love with it. The dynamic of how Harry changes in scenes we never see to realizing why Snape matters is fantastic, and the graceful movement from "wartime comforts" to, not just peacetime offerings, but an open invitation for them to start a life together is mind-blowing. It's like a ballet of subtlety and reverence, before it all comes clashing together in a moment sheer happiness because of three softly spoken words. I'll admit that the exchanges between Harry and Severus seem awkward and stunted, more so than just storyline, but the underlying emotion behind it all just seems to sweep that under the table. Stupéfiant!
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Beautiful! What a way to finish the war, eh? :)
Ephemeral Reader chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow, short, but definitely the best HPSS I have read lately. So hot! Thank you
Kaynova chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
You are my favorite Harry Potter fan fiction writer. I love your character development and excellent use of dialog. I'd love to read a work of your with original characters. Do you have any publicly available?
Pyrane chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Cute ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
terrible cute! love it!
burakkuneko chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
wow.. i never read a story with severus being the sub :p

i actually like it haha

care to give me pointers to another snarry story with severus being the sub?

burakkuneko
tracyluvsgreys chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Short, sweet, and perfect! I love your snarry stories! Thank you.
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »