Reviews for Nothing Here, Only Children Yapping Like Dogs
I love this story with the sanryo friendship /. Thank you for your hard work :)
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Whatever. I loved this. It was amusing and while to completely in character the whole time believable and plenty likeable all around. Honestly I want more!
drippinghoney chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I read this a long time ago and somehow failed to comment, although looking back I don't know HOW. Sanryo friendship ftw! Atobe failing at flirting also a win! I thought it was hilarious and spot on that Ryoma's first thought was that Atobe was after Sanada. Thanks for the read
yosh chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
this isn't criticism, but a bit of second person language crept in (the first line) in no. 3.

aishh i love jealous atobe sooo much *(loves)*
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was so good. Poor Sanada, lol.

Jealous Atobe is always so entertaining. It's funny at how he absolutely didn't know how to act 'properly' towards Ryoma. Silly Atobe XD

Clueless Ryoma is so freaking adorable :3
KitsuneNaru chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
lol. this was hilarious. great job!
hj-dm-sk chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I've been a PoT fan for a long time, but I'm pretty new to PoT fanfic community, so I've just stumbled upon your works over the last couple of days. And, wow! You're one of the few PoT authors whose stories have consistently good grammar, plot, and characterization, AND are complete!

As for story-specific comments:

"You seem to have the notion that you were the only one privileged with the regular position as a first year" - THANK YOU for lampshading this, it was one thing that always bugged me in the series. I mean, a whole slew of people were implied/stated to have been good enough to become regulars their first year - Yukimura, Sanada, Yanagi, Atobe, etc, yet people always either dismiss Ryoma for being a harmless first year, or act amazed that he made regular status as a first year. Short memories, much?

Also, (just a comment, not a crit), I can never decide whether it'd be Ryoma or Atobe with the inferiority complex towards Tezuka if those two hooked up. On the one hand, Tezuka is by far the person whom Ryoma looks up to most, and is one of only about 5 characters in the series who manage to impress Ryoma; on the other hand, Atobe has this whole THE Rival(tm) thing going towards Tezuka...

Anyways, keep up the good work, and hope to see more Royal Pair pieces from you in the future!
F i s h c a k e R a m e n chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Okay, now that I read the fic again [ yes, I like it very much lol ], I think the typo that I thought was a typo wasn't really a typo. xD So, don't mind what I pointed out in my previous review. :D
Takethestairs chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Oh my gosh! Finally a well characterized five about the royal pair. IT's been too long since someone just focused on the way Atobe and Ryoma interact with each other. BTW, loving the wise, OoC Sanada! He ties together the relationship between the three. Hope to see more fics like it in the future. 3
seasaltpuffs chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I've always been fond of Sanada's love advices to Atobe, lolll. Reminds me of crassreine's Royal trilogy. :D

The writing style takes time to get used to, but all is right. :) There are a few typos, but I don't really mind them. Here's one that I got confused over though:

"But really," Atobe continues, assessing over Echizen as he ignores Atobe and eats,

Might want to fix that. :)

Anyway, this is pretty cute. The angst was near to none, thank goodness. [ Not that I resent angst, oh no. I just want me some fluff and SanaRyo friendship dashed with giggle-worthy!Royal. C': ] I wish this was longer.

I love how you dish out fics so fast! :D I wish I was as brave in posting fics as you. Then again, you're really good, so I don't see the point of not posting yum!fics like you do. ;) [*hint*moreRoyalplease*hint*]

This has gone long enough with my senseless rambling. Till the next awesome fic! 6:
Luv 2 cry chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That was so cute! I loved how you wrote the characters and it was really funny!

Simple and fun, I like it!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
the style of writing was a bit weird at first, and needed time to get use to but it was a interesting story. I love Atobe and Ryoma's relationship.
abhorsen3 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This made me laugh! I mean I could so see them do this. I loved where Sanada called Atobe and told him Ryoma thinks he wants a threesome with him and Tezuka!

A very different style of story but as entertaining as the rest!

Keep up the good work (_)/
PurpleScorpion chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I really loved it! It was so cute- an oblivious Ryoma, an assuming Atobe and Sanada who just observes these two idiots in love. I wish this was longer.
ryoka-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
nice fic :D and don't worry! you're not the only one who likes sanada and despises tezuka. don't know why, I never was able to hate him (sanada) although he appeared to be stoic and cruel at first. and about tezuka, I think it's because he's stoic, yeah, but an annoying stoic: too perfect, way less expresive than anyone else in the serie, ridiculously idolized by everybody although he lost several times (whenever we see us, he seems like he was never defeated before, what a joke!)

(don't read further if you didn't watch "new prince of tennis episode 10)

and his "pinnacle of perfection" is more powerful than ryoma's? come on! is that even possible? perfecter than the perfection itself? I love "new prince of tennis" but this news, was the only thing which pissed of me.

(end of eventual spoil)