Reviews for Half Alive Half Dead
Hohenhiem of Light chapter 10 . 7/13
This has got to be one of the funniest story I have read to date. I swear, I think I hurt myself laughing so hard, especially on the last chapter. I hope to read more of this one in the future!
Books85 chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
It had never occurred to me to cross the situation of Harry Potter with the personality of Ferris Bueller. Both appalling and amusing. I am glad that I never attended school with or (Heaven forfend) taught this character. But in the abstract, funny as hell.

Thank you!
RexNihil chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
I honestly love your work. I haven't had things make me laugh this much in ages!
Joe Ross chapter 10 . 6/25/2016
I laughed I cried I blew soda all over the screen of my chromebook...
Guest chapter 10 . 2/4/2016
Positively delightful! I can only wish I was as clever a writer. Any chance you might have another few chapters in the works on this one?
Scabbers1957 chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
Aw man, this is a classic...update soon,please!

:))
Scabbers1957 chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
If you write like this...*gulp* what are you like in R/L? This is some scary shite.
:))
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
OH BLOODY ELL, THIS IS AWESOME!
frytrix chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
What exactly is his animagus form?
Wulffe chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
I laughed through this wonderful story so much ... I think I busted something ...

;-}
pfrladj chapter 10 . 4/23/2015
you have made me fall in this story so much on bart coz it is so funny i love it plz do a lot more

MOAR!

Thx
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
Draco and Pansy-

"Baby, you and me, we ain't nothing but mammals; so let's do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel."-excerpted from *The Bad Touch* by the Bloodhound Gang.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 10 . 3/17/2015
Went from funny and wierd to downright out there! Thanx for the laughs!
K chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
You know, to call this fic crack is like saying a Rolls Royce is a good way to get to work. And this fic is the Rolls Royce of crack fics... I LOVE IT
nezrel chapter 10 . 1/27/2015
You can only get so far with crack story, but this. This one had me crying form laughter almost every chapter.

Thanks for the much needed laugh.