Reviews for Half Alive Half Dead
I hate you...i really do.

I haven't laughed that hard in years.

Great job! !
sjrodgers23 chapter 10 . 3/27
Please come back and write more of this story very very soon. Love it so far thank you
NonSolus chapter 10 . 1/28
Bwahahahaha! ...brilliant
CarolWim chapter 7 . 12/5/2017
You got me in trouble, you know that. I'm giggling the whole day and now I'm kicked out of my own house because of my laughter. Not funny.
Hohenhiem of Light chapter 10 . 7/13/2017
This has got to be one of the funniest story I have read to date. I swear, I think I hurt myself laughing so hard, especially on the last chapter. I hope to read more of this one in the future!
Books85 chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
It had never occurred to me to cross the situation of Harry Potter with the personality of Ferris Bueller. Both appalling and amusing. I am glad that I never attended school with or (Heaven forfend) taught this character. But in the abstract, funny as hell.

Thank you!
RexNihil chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
I honestly love your work. I haven't had things make me laugh this much in ages!
Joe Ross chapter 10 . 6/25/2016
I laughed I cried I blew soda all over the screen of my chromebook...
Guest chapter 10 . 2/4/2016
Positively delightful! I can only wish I was as clever a writer. Any chance you might have another few chapters in the works on this one?
Scabbers1957 chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
Aw man, this is a classic...update soon,please!

:))
Scabbers1957 chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
If you write like this...*gulp* what are you like in R/L? This is some scary shite.
:))
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
OH BLOODY ELL, THIS IS AWESOME!
frytrix chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
What exactly is his animagus form?
Wulffe chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
I laughed through this wonderful story so much ... I think I busted something ...

;-}
pfrladj chapter 10 . 4/23/2015
you have made me fall in this story so much on bart coz it is so funny i love it plz do a lot more

MOAR!