Reviews for Half Alive Half Dead
Books85 chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
It had never occurred to me to cross the situation of Harry Potter with the personality of Ferris Bueller. Both appalling and amusing. I am glad that I never attended school with or (Heaven forfend) taught this character. But in the abstract, funny as hell.

Thank you!
RexNihil chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
I honestly love your work. I haven't had things make me laugh this much in ages!
Joe Ross chapter 10 . 6/25/2016
I laughed I cried I blew soda all over the screen of my chromebook...
Guest chapter 10 . 2/4/2016
Positively delightful! I can only wish I was as clever a writer. Any chance you might have another few chapters in the works on this one?
Scabbers1957 chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
Aw man, this is a classic...update soon,please!

:))
Scabbers1957 chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
If you write like this...*gulp* what are you like in R/L? This is some scary shite.
:))
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
OH BLOODY ELL, THIS IS AWESOME!
frytrix chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
What exactly is his animagus form?
Wulffe chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
I laughed through this wonderful story so much ... I think I busted something ...

;-}
pfrladj chapter 10 . 4/23/2015
you have made me fall in this story so much on bart coz it is so funny i love it plz do a lot more

MOAR!

Thx
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
Draco and Pansy-

"Baby, you and me, we ain't nothing but mammals; so let's do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel."-excerpted from *The Bad Touch* by the Bloodhound Gang.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 10 . 3/17/2015
Went from funny and wierd to downright out there! Thanx for the laughs!
K chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
You know, to call this fic crack is like saying a Rolls Royce is a good way to get to work. And this fic is the Rolls Royce of crack fics... I LOVE IT
nezrel chapter 10 . 1/27/2015
You can only get so far with crack story, but this. This one had me crying form laughter almost every chapter.

Thanks for the much needed laugh.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 10 . 1/15/2015
re-read for the 2nd time. still kicks ass !