Reviews for Half Alive Half Dead
pfrladj chapter 10 . 4/23
you have made me fall in this story so much on bart coz it is so funny i love it plz do a lot more

MOAR!

Thx
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 4/3
Draco and Pansy-

"Baby, you and me, we ain't nothing but mammals; so let's do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel."-excerpted from *The Bad Touch* by the Bloodhound Gang.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 10 . 3/17
Went from funny and wierd to downright out there! Thanx for the laughs!
K chapter 7 . 3/12
You know, to call this fic crack is like saying a Rolls Royce is a good way to get to work. And this fic is the Rolls Royce of crack fics... I LOVE IT
nezrel chapter 10 . 1/27
You can only get so far with crack story, but this. This one had me crying form laughter almost every chapter.

Thanks for the much needed laugh.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 10 . 1/15
re-read for the 2nd time. still kicks ass !
F15hface chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
This is the funniest thing that I have ever read!
ralula chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
I cant remember when I have laughed so much, this just classic comedy, and well worth the pleasure of reading. Keep writing and keep the laughs coming, your efforts are much appreciated!
chain.reader chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
wellllllll, a very good start
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
This has been hilarious and is getting me all kinds of weird looks from my co-workers.
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Harry is having quite the fun time...
ToddGilliss chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
time to come back and continue on with this story
old-crow chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
Hi,

This has been one of my favorites. Poor Tonks.

Old-Crow
Draeconin chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
OMG... I'm hurting from laughing so hard!
Sjstaudt chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
More please :P also Harry had heard of the seven veils as she had used it to prank him or perhaps when he reversed it on her? if I recall correctly. Perhaps some stuff about Luna would be good, she's pretty nonexistent in this and could be an interesting open minded addition to Harry's depravity.