Reviews for Breaking Point
Hmmm.. sounds intresting
imnotraven16 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
great story
Barranca chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
It's always curious to see in these types of stories where Harry gains some of Voldemort's memories/characteristics how he manages to fool others. I enjoyed reading what you have written so far.
poppet15 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Oh, oh this is delightful!

Even though it's been quite a few months since the last update I do hope to see more of this story.
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
What? No, I want to know more! QQ Please write another chapter? I'm so curious!
Melikalilly chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
i like this story
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Oh, yes! Lv/hp? Please? Pretty please?
notyou chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Also, please separate sections of text with different narrator in some way.
notyou chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Like a greek tragedy - Dumbledore has his "National interest" that prevented him from considering Sirius' innocence, Sirius is a good guy, but his obligation to Harry can lead him onto a dark path, and Harry, well Harry is a wild card. Do keep going on.
autumngold chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Incredible story. I like the fact that Harry ran into Sirius. Hopefully he will get him out of Britain. Just the thought of what an angry Harry could do to all of the people who used and abused him is frightening. Thank goodness he stayed good!
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Would love to see the wizengamots court hearing for this and Dumbledore's reaction to McGonagall tearing him a new one.
Dazaniel chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
One word... Awesome... Update:)
stubs1101 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
this totaly deserves a second chapter, a sequal, an extension, what ever you want to call it this one deserves it!