Reviews for Time Moves Clockwise
Fallen chapter 24 . 11/24/2013
I'm not quite sure if anybody has suggested this yet, so don't hate me, and I understand that it may be offensive for some but...
Are you going to do a Link/Dark Link?
Just curious.
kyouko chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Me again.
I'm not going away yet; I still have twenty-one more to review! xD

Can I just say that I LOVE the reborn idea of Link and Zelda, because it can happen so many different ways. You throw Ganondorf in there and it's just... I really don't know.

I like this idea because he knows her but at the same time, he doesn't, because again, they're "two strangers, casting different shadows".

"She is familiar, and she isn't."

I'm just going to add that I love your titles. That may sound really weird and stuff, but I really do like them. They sound so... I don't know.

"It's still her, or the phantom of her."
I think this really explains their relationship; like he's searching for his Princess/Queen but it's her, and at the same time, it's really just a shadow and -

Bravo! Again, I really liked this: seriously, your drabbles are amazing.
kyouko chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Um... yes, me again.
Are you sick of me yet? D;

I don't know what to describe this as, honestly. It's beautiful; it's so vague and full of wide, open - okay, I'll shut up now, because that REALLY wasn't funny.

Your use of imagery is very, very good especially in only a hundred words. I normally hate things that are so short especially because I know so many people who write 500 words and it's not their best and they KNOW it isn't, and they're just like... whoops. But your drabbles have more quality than anything like that, and I think you should know that.

I like how you describe her smile, as a "songless bird" and how it can be like "white roses at dawn". Like I've said, your imagery is very, very good, especially for something so short. Dang.

I liked it a lot, okay?
Queen chapter 23 . 1/26/2013
Can you do one in Phantom Hourglass where Link finds Tetra on the Ghost Ship and how he feels about it? That would be interesting. (You can borrow my ideas.) Or another about Medli? Hmm...I usually am not a fan of Midna/Link, yet you make it...perfect. Hmm...perfect...
reallybritish chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
I'm reviewing here because this is my favourite drabble... it's beautiful. The concept of Link being a haemophiliac -I've never seen it before. I love this series and hope to see more! :D
Sugar'n'Spice'n'Luv chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
You left me quite speechless. Never have my eyes met with such beautiful work. I hope you have more papers like this
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
Wait... when Link enters the Lost Woods, he's searching for Navi... but this chapter seems to be referring to Saria. The thing is, though, Saria has blue eyes, not green. I know I'm just being picky, but who exactly is this chapter talking about?
Elle-In-Wonderland chapter 18 . 11/13/2012
This chapter should be made into a full length story of Ghirahim's mad obsession and love for Zelda. But either way, I am in love with these stories, every single one.
Silvara chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
Can I ask...what does The Fall of Leda means?
(When are we getting one with Tetra or Hylia? or the Fierce Deity :])
Laureen Lycan chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
I enjoyed this. Not a terribly big fan of Zelda fics or ficlets, but it is yours, so...:p. I liked the theme of surrender. And I always be ghirahim haunting themes. Well done.
Laureen Lycan chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
You can taste the fog and the forest here. There's so much imagery it's almost sensual, and the nostalgia is so suffocating - in a good way.

There's an ominous air at the end, and I wondered if you were of the group of people who believe Link turned into a stalfos after majoras mask. Funny, when the game said he searched for an old friend, I was never sure quite who was referred to. Navi or even mido, but I took for granted saria was forever in the sacred realm.

Beautiful as always.
fishylishy chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
I'm usually not huge on 100 word drabbles, mostly because I always feel like something is "left out" of them, but you have done a lovely job on all of these! My favorites have to be this one, Time Dances, Hemophilia, and Sin & Neurosis. :) great job, as always.
Laureen Lycan chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
So melancholy, moreso than these other snippets. I really enjoyed this take, since link and ruto scenes have such potential for blundering awkwardness, but here was none of that here. It was just melancholy, and as though their mutual losses through their past seven years, and links knowledge that destiny will take any hope of rutos future, negates their history and tension from the "engagement". A strange bond.

I loved how you that link grinned "just a little". Cemented the fact that although there was some humor to be found in the situation that reality and current demands of destiny were too heavy for anything more. Very well done, as usual.

Also, because I didn't get it out enough, that last chapter in "who by fire" really affected me. Such a wonderful climax between their interactions, and a slight allusion toward that odd intimacy that is seen with kidnappers and their captives in such circumstances.
Faits.wits chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
God, your ability to be able to invoke an emotional reaction in your readers in a 100 words is so admirable, you have no idea.
Laureen Lycan chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
I do Always love your ghirahim pieces. I really enjoyed the elegant visuals here, and was intrigued by your Zelda letting Ghirahim lead, especially lead her So that she gets dizzy from following his steps. It paints them in a very realistic canon light somehow, he the elegant experienced demon, and she the mortal trying to do her best to keep up without falling.

I don't think that I need to repeat this, but I do always appreciate your rhythm and flow, the way you pepper in alliteration with sparing flourish. I adore your ghirahim Zelda drabbles.