Reviews for I Regret Nothing
DactylionBandit chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Very good! :-)
SkYeLiMiT chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This made me so sad and depressed... Your story and the messages both. When I went back I didn't expect to find those messages and it made me feel sick after I read them, knowing how the story ended. Great job on catching the sense of fear and doubt :)
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow. Such a dark did the game have to end that way? T.T But thanks for this oneshot, it helped fill the void the game left in my heart. :)
Iseki chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Yes, I love the affectionate messages. It's quite terrible to find them once you know, but I suppose the foreshadowing would have been to great otherwise. It's nice to see this particular moment written and written well.

Meanie Miss Farron carrying a bit of notepaper with her just in case is very fitting and this detail offers a sense of greater reality to the two earlier incarnations; I like it.

Noel's realization was the best for me, putting such feelings into direct words makes his loss at the end that much more heartbreaking. I will think of this the next time I complete the game.
Nevergonnafindme chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
squeenix is horrrible :/. Yhanks for this peice :C 3
Code Name Adania chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I like your version so much better than what's in the game, even though you really didn't change that much. It makes it that much more heartbreaking, but just that much stronger as well!
PEANUT v1.2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Aww, Noel and Serah. (: I like how this wasn't necessarily romance; it was the same relationship they had in the game, where they cared about each other. You were very true to the characters, too. Thanks for doing them justice.
drinktea chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh, I think my heart just broke a little bit. I felt like this was understated, and written just as well as your others. The little details you give - Noel's message on a modern recording device versus Serah's on the slip of paper, for example - breathe extra life into this story. Noel seems to constantly be on guard during this, wanting to protect Serah from even simple words, and it's really lovely to see.

Another great job you've done here )