Reviews for The Beginning of the End
Divanora chapter 18 . 6/12/2017
Aww, I wish Daryl and Dean's friendship could have continued. I always did think it was a shame that in WD-verse, Daryl's worth wasn't seen until the end of the world. I think he'd make an awesome hunter.

I do like that you threw in that hint that Carol finally stood up to her horrible husband. Another character that thrived after the apocalypse!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/24/2017
Nothing to be ashamed of. Great story. Great ending. And, unlike most of the FF writers here, you finished it! Don't know if you'll ever see this post (4 yrs too late) but I am happy to have read an interesting, well thought out crossover between two of my favorite shows. Good luck with whatever you do in life.
Ninja Violinist chapter 18 . 12/30/2016
That was awesome! Shorter than I expected, but it all wrapped up nicely. Thanks for a good read :D
Tilue Akane chapter 11 . 12/16/2016
"Hell didn't really seem to agree with me, it spit me back out." Lol!
Tilue Akane chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
Yeah you go Daryl-Babe!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2016
Wait wait wait. Wait. WAIT. That's it? No one besides Daryl remembering a slight bit? Dang it! I was hoping it would end like Krampus did with people remembering. Like, if they saw the impala then they'd be like, "What the shit man?" Oh well. All's well it ends well, right?
love toshiro dragon chapter 18 . 11/1/2016
Loved the ending but if u could I'd love the see a sequel to this. Like Daryl and the Winchesters can meet again on a hunt or something and Daryl will still have his ability to "see"! I would love to read that! Anyway loved the story! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 17 . 11/1/2016
Lol love " fuckin' rope" part lol! Love the Boondock saints! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
"Isn't that right Rambo?" " get your stupid fucking rope" lol love that part! And I'm still wondering what Cas meant about Daryl being sent by God and is The Tracker?
love toshiro dragon chapter 9 . 10/31/2016
Yes Daryl is a Ninja! Lol! XD
wTigerStripes chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Did Cas follow Daryl's jacket?
Catcat1520 chapter 18 . 8/10/2015
THIS WAS FREAKIN AWESOME!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2015
...
WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO DARYL THIS IS THE WORST ENDING CHAPTER I HAVE EVER SEEN IT IS TO SAD!
Meave chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
Love love loved it! This was the absolute best crossover ive ever read!
Meave chapter 17 . 4/4/2015
Omg the 'stupid fuckin' rope!' Yaaaas!