Reviews for I Want You So Bad I Can't Breathe
2manyfandomstho chapter 5 . 1/8
Wow oh my this story is brilliant! Thanks for writing.
beargirl1393 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. It's really good, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
thebellowingpixie chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
I love your story! I can really relate to Harry. Thanks for writing and I can't wait to read more )
Aurore Ambler chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Hey I love the story-please please update it!
peace chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Please update soon! A friend of mine just recommended this fic to me and I'm hooked. I've never been into Snarry, but the premise for this fic is so unusual. I've never read anything like this and I can't wait for more.
Also, please please please let Severus be the one who found him! He might even be able to get Harry out of sportsclass for the rest of the year. When I was in high school, a friend of mine was falling behind in their biology class, and the teachers let them drop one of their non-core classes (ie, gym class) and add an extra science so they could get extra tutoring. I don't know if that would work anywhere else, but that came to mind when I read this.
Satoshi'sBabe chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
please update your story. please please please. pwitty pwease!?
13 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Please update soon! This story is one of my faves. Did you ever consider adding it to AO3. A lot of people would likely read it, as Archive of Our Own doesn't have anything like this yet. I actually have never read an AU like this, especially one where Harry & Severus are together. Regardless, the story is awesome and I can't wait for more :)
rainsparrow chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
A two month cliffie is totally uncool...please update soon. I LOVE your story!
beargirl1393 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Update soon please! Is Severus the one who finds him? I could totally see him giving Harry a pass for skipping sportsclass just because, and then the two of them go make out somewhere
Serpent91 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Well written. I'm just waiting for someone to discover them, and the heartache that is sure to follow. Well done indeed.
KLS-Blueskies chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Love it you should update great plot line i don't see alot the whole non-magical teacher relationship thing
Princess1heart1Hubby chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
I wish Severus was my teacher! Harry's one lucky boy.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Yus! Update! 3
CaesarFraust chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I honestly couldn't put my iPod down while I was reading this! Like literally walking around with my face glued to it. ._.
Anna Y. K chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
I like it! Love yoir Severus and Harry. Severus without morals kk. Hope you continue this story with fabulous new chapters!