Reviews for Crossroads
JenEvan chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Despite the setting in a chilly rainy night, this story gives a warm cozy feel right till the end. Best part, everything seems to fit perfectly well for giant alien robots and guardian spirits/ghosts to appear together in one story :)
daywalker03 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
The best thing Jack could have done is what he did; Agent Johnson didn't really need to know about Big Joe, as he has enough to worry about with the Others.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Cool.
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Awesome story :D
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Ah... *warm fuzzies*
CrimsonAxe chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I enjoyed this Transformers Prime/Red Sovine crossing. I look forward to more tales like this in the future.
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Very interesting... But I am glad you are keeping it as a one-shot. As fun as this was to read, such a subject and topic would be very hard to expand upon. It is as that last line says, 'Some things (are) better left mysteries.'

-halfbreed
alf the explorer chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Great story! I can actually picture this as an episode of the show. Great job of incorporating the song into the prime universe.
Boducky chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Intriguing story. I had suspected that Jack and Arcee had somehow gone back in time... this threw me for a loop.

Very enjoyable.
Karou WindStalker chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
awesome

I must really do more research into some of the ghost stories near where I live. _
codythedude chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is one of the best songfics ive ever read. Good job, another good trucking song is wolf creek pass by cw mcall.
NatureGirl52180 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I haven't heard that song in ages. It always gives me chills, tho.

Good read.
Peaceblossom26 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Awesome! It was like watching an episode of the TV show, get a job as a writer for television, you would be so good at it. I wanted to cry it was so good. Fantastic job!
Autumn Daughter chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story, it was really interesting and well made. Well done, Foxbear, well done in deed :)
Asher Tye chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Ooh, a ghost story, and its not even close to Halloween. Never heard of the song, but this does seem a worthy addition to the whole Franklin storyline. I have to wonder if Big Joe and Phantom 309 are gonna make another appearence.