Reviews for Together Alone
Mcxynth chapter 3 . 4/12
WAAAAHHHH! XD Please update! ToT I really enjoyed this! I'm sooooo looking forward to the next update! Kazehaya - no, I mean - SHOUTA will find out already!

Oh, boy...the feels...the suspense...

*cough* okay. Please don't mind me. I'm sorry. *cough*

Damn, Pin ALWAYS breaks the atmosphere xD He's always gonna be one of my favorite characters xD

Ryu and Chizu So sweet xD
Kento and Ayana Same xD
Shouta and Sawako ADORABLE! xD xD

Damn, I can't wait to read the next chapter! xD

P.S. "How can one person be so damn adorable without even trying?" Nice line there, Kazehaya xD Hahaha!
Galloping Horses chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Sweetness! Continue!
AnimeFreakmxsflohshchxt chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
this is so cute :)
Pamela chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Oh this is gooood! Chapter 4 for the win!
Yep I've read chap 71 last week already. Omg! 4 kisses in one chapter?! \_/
Vongolafan16 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Omg i sooo loved this chapter! And the whole " next time" thing was also a good idea. AWESOME WORK :D
Vongolafan16 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
this is actually pretty good
roobaby2011 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Sniff...sniff...please post soon!
Weaving Bard chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
rushed and very hard to follow.
ikasdf24 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Me Gusta story make more chapters NOW

Me Gusta
bananainyour chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
uhhh i looooooove it xDDD can't wait for the rest xDDD i shouldn't be laughing at soething tragic but yet here i am... oh well keep up the good work and omg you have improve in my pov
Draco38 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I think this is GREAT! Way to turn up the tension! Really looking forward to more.
Miyano Ran chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I haven't been reading fanfics for a long time now (I used to be an avid reader but have been busy ) and i must say that this is really a touching and wonderfully written story *sniffs* I thought the parents were just coma or what...so shocked they died. :(( Poor sawako... :(( UPDATE PLEASE!:)
Draco38 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I'm enjoying this and looking forward to further chapters.
Akiko Kashikoi chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
So far, its pretty good :D

Update Soon!
Mihael Jeevas-Keehl chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Lotus, this is amazing! MOAR!