Reviews for Other Women
SoulEffect chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I love the way you write SetoxAnzu, I think you did a fantastic job on this and I really enjoyed it. Though I think Seto would have been a tad bit harsher in my opinion on her going through his phone. However, this was still amazing.

I really wish you had more SetoxAnzu fic's, I would especially love to read a multi fic from you. :)
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Lol, my favorite line out of all of this was: "This has taken an unexpected turn." I don't know why, but it just cracked me up because of the wording. Like he was a scientist observing the world fall to pieces.
Elias chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Great Story!
bubbles05 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Eeek! I love the one-shot, I would feel insecure if I was dating a handsome, intelligent, rich guy too :) Love Anzu x Kaiba together 3 They match perfectly!
BlahBlahBlah chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I love it! More please!
Fire Caster chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Anzu is so cute _
ACE-in-Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This story definitely has some substance to it. I appreciate how you communicate the motif of insecurity, which is a feeling any lover can relate to. It doesn't matter how confident you are as an individual, when it comes to relationships, oftentimes your greatest insecurities are pulled to the forefront. Opening your heart up, as Anzu did to Seto, exposes you not only to love, but to pain as well. I understand Anzu's paranoia, especially since Seto would be quite the catch (superficial reasons aside, he has a brain...)

I also like your depiction of Anzu and Seto's relationship. People could argue how it's unrealistic that Seto proves he has a heart, but at the end of the day, I think every human desires love and Seto is no exception-if he found "the one," I think he would permit his softer side to leak through. Though I'm hesitant to think Seto would describe Anzu as "perfection," I do believe he would imply his love in other ways. It was a risk to write a oneshot about a relationship issue between Anzu and Seto, but I think you've pulled it off :)
Sessho-Kagome4ever chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Awesome! Lets hope this time he gets her with his time.