Reviews for Eternal Family
Guest chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWW, I wish 2 was my grandpa! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Dear Celestial Rainstorm,
I
Bow Ties And Hair Gel chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
Oh my god I just re read this chapter and realized u gave me a special thanks and I feel sooo bad for not saying thank you before! Omg I feel sooooo special!
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 21 . 6/23/2013
IUTYBROEUCVWEBBCRWNETY! You finished it! It. Was. AMAZING! And it turns out i'd only missed a chapter XD I thought i'd missed more of it because i didn't recognize the chapter names past The Respiration :D It was great! I guess the only thing i would say is that you do repeat yourself a lot (I do it too sometimes) but other than that it was so amazingly written and lovely to read! Thank you SO MUCH for writing it!

PS. Look! I reviewed for the first time in a few months! XD
SkullWitch57 chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Yay for 9 being happy again! In this story at least. I'm glad he was able to find the others and bring them back, it makes me very happy. : )
Also, quick question based on the ending scene with 5 and 9, do you ship them together? I don't care either way; it just seemed sort of ship-y to me is all, and I wanna know if it's shipping, or if I'm reading too much into it and it's just brotherly bonding. XD
CuddlyHawk chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Yup, I knew it! It was super good! :D
You had me in tears at that part where 9 dies, but I had a feeling he would come back and I'm so glad he did!
You kept them all in character which is rare to find nowadays, and you made sure to give each one their respected amount of time as the center of attention.
By far, one of the best stories I've ever read :)
27's Fury chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
Oh wow, it's finally come to an end, I'm so sad to see it so! But it is SUCH a GOOD piece! 83 I know this is one I shall reread for my own pleasure time and time again!
CuddlyHawk chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is really good so far!
Bo chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
Sorry cel I didn't want to log in but HOLY MOTHER OF AHHHHHHHH HITS OVER IM IN TEARS IT'S BEEN SO LONG AND NOWS IT'S OVER AND NOW IM SAD AND YOU DID THIS TO ME! Ugh... Off to go read the new chapter in savior. This story has had a nice run don't you think?
Freida Right chapter 21 . 6/16/2013
*spazzing!* OH GLOB YOU DID IT! IT ACTUALLY FINALLY ENDED! XD

Good for you. ;)
ghosttempest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I really love this story! I can definitely see it being made into a sequel movie!

This is definitely how I would want things to go. Fantastic job!
Bow Ties And Hair Gel chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
FINALLY GOD DAMMIT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR EEEEEEVVVVEEEEERRRR! And 5 was there o watch it :D
27's Fury chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
So there's one more chapter to be added? 8D YES! YAY I CAN'T WAIT!

And this was so cute! 83
Freida Right chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
Ah, a rare moment where 5 gets a win all to himself. XD

'Bout time, please! This was good. SO well worth the wait. ;)
SkullWitch57 chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
Yay for them finally confessing their love for each other! And all it took was having 9 almost die. XD
But I'm glad that they're healing all right, and have no more chances of dieing.