Reviews for The White Noise Aria
Stunning
Doni chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Bittersweet.
except 4 bunnies chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
"John is not usually quite so irritating." :)
Hiroettebb chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
omfg this is wonderful ;3; (and fuck off with ooc man, we're all different when we're drunk xD)

I loved John completely in this (read too much of myself in it as well xD The only difference is that I can still walk without help lol!)

When John asked his question and they confessed to do ANYTHING for each other, that was just the best part. Then they kissed and Sherlock became so hazy with it. I like how you put the fic title in there, between all the gorgeous words, I like how the white noise became an opera and how Sherlock feels the need to make it silent once more.

Liked it a lot!

(btw, got her because fuckyeahjohnlockedfanfic on tumblr recced it)
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I do love drunk!John; it's always entertaining. Loved this.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Aww. I loved drunk John. Sherlock's intention of drowning out the aria is rather depressing. Still, good one-shot.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oooo! John makes such a cute drunk, is there any more?

:D
Spinner12 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Another good one. Too bad John won't remember any of it.
Hughesish chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Wow, your drunk John was pretty funny and it's true we haven't seen a drunk John so I'm sure you're free to take some liberties there. Sherlock was spot on thought and the whole thing was well done :)
MianaRazta chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Omg, I loved this one so much. So much funny feelings in my stomach :o

I so wanted a sequel, even if just a little one. I want to know if John even remembers it in the morning. If not, if Sherlock would ever tell him...
Xivida chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Ive been going thru ur fics.

I've faved every one. :)

Keep writing.
addicted2fic chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
beautiful.
Lady Ginger chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Lovely.
random-nexus chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Very well done. Characterizations felt very spot-on. Enjoyed.