Reviews for The Pack Chronicles Book Five: Heat
Hollybear chapter 30 . 9/1/2013
Omg! Can't wait for the sequel!
Read'nLove chapter 25 . 1/25/2013
I liked Heat until now. Arbor Uley is a Mary Sue. This makes it even worse. I was laughing so hard I almost puked. But the nasuea wasn't from laughing. Figure it out - Mary Sue, okay start other than how snappy and moody she is is annoying, horrible development, unbelieveable skills and stupid character development, and although the grammar and imagery is nice, the character herself is awful and you missed the realistic point of hte supernatural (to make it seem like it's real even though it's supernatural) by at least twenty miles. I was going to finish it, but I can't because it's just...ugh, now I'm so disappointed and annoyed that I could gag.

Sorry. I'm not meaning to flame but this just...ugh. I want to give OC fics a try and I was fine in the beginning but as everything passed I slowly got more and more irritated with the characterization and Mary-Sueism of Arbor until this chapter I just can't force myself to read further in hopes that it might get better, because this was an example of an unrealistic Mary Sue. Unless this is actually a parody fic in disguise? If so please contect me and let me know so I can continue.

Sorry huney. Good effort.

-Read'nLove2
wordsarefriends chapter 29 . 5/3/2012
An AMAZNG comeback c: I'm sorry if i was the cause of your delay:c

Honestly you're doing so amazing. I love it! C:

Really hope to see a new chapter up soon c:
VaMpIrEoBsEsSed280 chapter 29 . 4/29/2012
the plan? oh y what have they wen hiding from arbor! update soon! I can't wait!
wordsarefriends chapter 28 . 4/20/2012
This was so cute x) Up until, like, the last two paragraphs, of course o.o

I love them together, so much! After your Kim/Jared story, you know I was itching for a Paul/Oc fic, but this...this story just blew my mind away...

I know these reviews aren't going to make up for the time I was gone from this story, but I SWEAR to you, a lot was going on!

I loveth this story, so mcuh! So, so much!

And now, I'm having a panic attack because my baby might die. FML.

Melissa can't live without him! I would know!

Lol...well...this chapter was shorter than most, so I don't really know what to say...

BUT KEEP WRITING! I love this story so much you wouldn't believe. I swear, you SHOULD blame me, so I'll get hate PMs and never do it again!

Okay...I'm done C: See you next update, home slice! :D
wordsarefriends chapter 27 . 4/20/2012
This was such a dramatic chapter:o The entire time I was like, "OHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT"...in my head of course:P

I have like, a dying need to find out what happens next D:

That moment between Arbor and Embry? FCKIN PRICELESS. Oh sweet Jesus, you write the most, heartbreaking, romantic, action pack, awesomest stories I have ever seen! . Keep it up, bro!

Aaah...I'm just...my brain's like...fried, trying to fit in all these chapters at once, lol :P

Everyone's all pissy today, dude xD

And Kitty dealt with them all with like, major BALLS. Like, more balls than the whole pack combined xD

Kitty, the ballsy half human hybrid:P

That certainly sounds interesting, does it not? :D

Okay...I NEED to know what happens next, so...

LE PEACE :D
wordsarefriends chapter 26 . 4/20/2012
*sigh*, well, I guess I'm glad she's fixing things with Eli...

OH MY JESUS. I'm SO SORRY.

I suck, I am the WORST person in the world. I hope I'm not the cause of your long absence:/ I love this story! That shalth always be-eth true!

You used my Bombshell 2000 reference, I see;D

I loved that! -

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, you deserve love, homie! I wish I could give you a hug for writing this story, but...that would be creepy o.e lol

I gotta admit, I missed non-psycho Eli...like a lot:P

Bitch best not turn his back on her or I'll smack a ho -.-

But we'll save that for another time :)

I've got more chapters to go review! :o

LETS !
wolfie96 chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
Hahahha Adama and melissa! LOL! Where the hell is Paul? and Jared? you forgot them :( Amazing chapter btw ! 10/10
wolfie96 chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
Amazing story! Always action in it! So who's embry's dad:? 010/10
Mimieux'sMelancholy chapter 28 . 4/10/2012
..hi!

i"m your new reviewer, mimieux! and jsyk, i'm PROBABLY gunna be around aloooooooooooooooot longer, considering how OUTSTANDING this story is! usually, when i read a longish fic like this, i read it over the span of a, let's say, month. but noooooo, i read this story within two days! i just couldn't put my phone down(yes i read ff's on my phone)! you have a little bit of EVERYTHING in this, without making desprete attempts to make the story better! ou have action, romance (of course), humor (in all the appropriate places, if i may say so myself), drama, and, my personal HATE, cliffys . of course your biggest cliffy has to be on the most recent chapter. blaaaaaaaaaah. but now, i'll be checking for an update eeeeeeeevery single day until it's finally there :DD. And btw, I love Arbor's character. She's so different. I don't really see characters like her show up very often. It's usually 'a damsel in distress'. BLECH. but no, Arbors a badass, and she belongs with Embry! Another thing I love about her; she's not perfect. she makes stupid mistakes. she's human. wait, actually she's not very human. OH WELL! XD you know what i mean! and the plotline of this, is so direct, and it's not confusing. which is awesome! but it's detailed, so your story isn't too simplistic. but if it were too complicated, I wouldn't be able to comprehend the big scary words D; AAAAAAAANYWAY! this story is amazing. NEVER GIVE UP ON IT. I'LL PAY YOU A PERSONAL VISIT TO WHEREVER THE HELL YOU LIVE AND BEAT CHO ASS TIL YOU SEE SOME LOGIC. MMHKAI? MMHKAI. Lah ya!

Mimieux
wolfie96 chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Aw! I love this story! I love it when she's agruing with embry. It's hilarious and cute. Adam and the rest of the pack are soo funny. Love your writing dtyle 10/10
wolfie96 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
i was confused at first but i get it now. Brilliantt story very intersting! 10/10
Lightbulb4000 chapter 28 . 4/8/2012
...holy shit. Im sorry 'cause i normally do not curse but...damn..

You wrote the cliff-hanger perfectly..

Im blown away right now.

PLEASE UPDATE XoXo
VaMpIrEoBsEsSed280 chapter 28 . 4/8/2012
omg please please don't let adam die she already suffered so much from Sam dying and she would never stop blaming herself for his death and Melissa would be crushed!
Lightbulb4000 chapter 26 . 4/7/2012
Love this story!

Is Eli looking to have a relationship wit Arbor?

Does he know ALL about imprinting?

PLEASE UPDATE