Reviews for Teenage Dream
Jessarie chapter 1 . 5/19
I couldn't read past the first couple of paragraphs of Chapter 1. Your grammar is horrifying! A few minor mistakes wouldn't be a huge issue. When there are no complete sentences it the first paragraph and random repeated phrases throughout, it makes it difficult to read your story. And believe me, I would love to read this. Please get a beta!
marinka4 chapter 14 . 1/11/2016
I just want to let you know that I discovered this story today, and I am very proud of myself for not skipping to the last chapter to see how it ends. I am waiting for the karma fan to hit for Cordelia, Faith, and Riley.
brittany chapter 31 . 12/10/2014
keep going with the story pleas
CowabungaBabe95 chapter 31 . 9/8/2014
I just found this story yesterday, and I am beyond in love with it. I so will be reading it again (;
cvtaylor chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
I loved this chapter! I have read the majority of your stories and I absolutely love them; you are a fantastic writer thank you so much! 3 :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
its pretty good sp far
Rainbow Ninja Mizuki chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
OH MY GOD! SWEETS! YOU BROUGHT IN SWEETS ! AND GORDON GORDON! I LOVE YOU!
Sabrina chapter 31 . 8/8/2012
I absolutely loved this. i was really pretty amazing. one thing is for sure, you could really work on your punctuation.
ba2006 chapter 31 . 7/29/2012
*clapping* fantastic ending to this fic :) Thanks for writing such a wonderful BA fic!
Angellufy chapter 31 . 7/25/2012
Loved it! I thought of a marriage final chapter, but this is soooooo much better. Four kids? There is a Connor and Liam and Isabela? eheheheehehhe

Great chapter.
Angellufy chapter 30 . 7/25/2012
Angel? Singing? Why...oh why he had to destroy Buffy's happiness with his horrible singing voice? At least it was not Mandy!

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... Eheheheh... I am being funny. Talking seriously, I loved the chapter. There it comes. The last chap. What will happen? I hope it is something really good.
Angellufy chapter 29 . 7/25/2012
Ehehehhe... that was bad, but Darla was so full of herself. Serves her right! Buffy will do just great. I am sure.

Loved the chapter.
Angellufy chapter 28 . 7/25/2012
Wow! They adjusted to the long distance. That is really cool.

Loved the chapter. Going to read the other ones.
Angellufy chapter 27 . 7/25/2012
That is the worst moment ever. It is sad when you split up of these people that grew up with you. Even if you do make new friends in College, it rarely works the same away.

The girls drooling over Angel? Really funny! Loved the chapter.
Angellufy chapter 26 . 7/25/2012
I love Prom chapters, probably because mine was horrible. eheheheheehehhe... And it ended!

I had to get away for a while and I see my inbox full of new fics and chapters in my favorite fics. This is one of them and it ended. I so hate it sometimes because there is no antecipation. Eheheheheh

Patrick is such a sweet. Since I started reading this fic, he reminded me of someone... now it finally came to me. He is sort of like Jim's father in American Pie. Eheeheheheheh

I loved Xander's prediction of their future. I mean... he is in fact "know it all man".

So, HS ended... and there is five more chaps to go. What will I have there? Going to read...