Reviews for A Story For Children
pirate buttercup chapter 17 . 10/11/2015
I know you haven't been very active for a while, but I just wanted to say I am loving this story, and I am preparing myself for the possibility that I might reach chapter 20 and it's not finished (sob sob). The characters are so well written, and it's a very imaginative plot. Loving it all round 3
TommyShepherd chapter 20 . 5/8/2015
I could not be any more in love with this fanfiction.
Please tell me you're gonna update it soon!
(Pleeaase..?)
Serit chapter 20 . 4/4/2015
Rats! This was a great Story! It has a backbone, it has Uncles! (Cute uncles, at that!) It has Amelia, and Rory, and John, and Molly, and Scrabble the kitten! It even has Old Uncle Mycroft...

But when will Sherlock and The Uncle Doctor realize that Old Uncle Mycroft kinda, sorta, every now and then sounds like-(dumdumdum!): the Gaffett-and-Moffiss...
Sporkgirl chapter 20 . 10/17/2014
Hiya.
Not sure if I've reviewed this one yet - if not, just to let you know, I've been here since the start-ish and loved every chapter. I used to recite the Uncle and Uncle Sherlock's story to my friends (but have since taken to frantically reciting the riddle with them as we all try to decipher its meaning. Which brings me to my point. My friend absolutely adores this fanfiction - it may be her favourite one - and while she's loving the Season of the Witch updates, she's still always waiting for an update of this one...
Any chance that will be happening soon?
You would seriously make her (and my) day!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
I love this story, you've written it so perfectly!
Just wondering when you were next planning on updating?
I would absolutely love an update, this is such a great story :3
-your friendly guest reviewer!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
I love this fanfiction so much!
It's just so perfect, and everyone I tell about it agrees!
Please update? Pretty please? :3
RiverGrace21 chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
Chapters 19 and20 are my absolute /favorite/ and ohmygallifrey this story is just so awesome and there's no sex or really bad cursing or any other stuff that makes a really good story UN-shareable and I'm rambling cause I'm a tangible and THAT'S WHAT FANGIRLS DO and sorry I couldn't resist and I think it's Mofftiss or Gaffat and I hope the /real/ River Song shows up because she is just so BRILLIANT and I love saying brilliant, it's such a brilliant word, I love David's doctor, I call him Tentastic which is funny because fantastic was 9's catchphrase and I wish eccleston had stayed on longer but oh well and now when I swear I say oh my gallifrey or sweet rassilon or something similar, but whenever I see a fellow Belgian I freak out and can't talk to them because I am SO SHY which is really annoying and wow this is the longest review I've ever written probably but I'm on my Kindle Fire in my bedroom at 3 am and I've got that weird little energy boost that if you stay up late enough puts you on some sort of technological high or something and PleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePLEASE update this story soon I could even help you if you like since I get BORED really easily and I'm sorry I just have a hard time finding long stories that actually make sense and I like and don't have gross stuff and things and now I'm trying to end this rambling but it's like it's snowballing or whatever and... yeah.
zoe alice chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
It's okay, as long as we get new chapters! :)
Vilinye chapter 20 . 1/27/2014
Okay, here's my guesses;
Yellow smiley paint-the face in 221B
Love's restraint-bow tie?
Letters- either with an "l" if you mean the word, or with dear, or possibly the alphabet.
Red?
scotch?
Nah, I give up. Just wait for next time.
RobinNightingale chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
How are you able to be such a good writer?
A fantastic moment of displaying the Moffiss' power, and a great cliffhanger. I love the way this story is going, really can't wait for the next bit!
zoe alice chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
Oh, when the Gaffatt took the story I nearly started crying.
fezwearingjellybananas chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
Oh, that's brilliant! It's so well written and so clever. Thank you!
Aracertariel chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
That feels like an ominous sort of ending to me. I ended up reading the note in a mix of River and Irene Adler voice, but the smiley face makes me think of Moriarty for some reason. I look forward to finding out what's going on. :)
LenaV chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
This is one of the best crossovers I have ever read. It's witty, it's funny, it's rather original, and it made me laugh and cry more than once. You've gotten the characters down very well, and the "Gaffat"/ "Motiss" twist is hilarious! Keep writing, you're awesome.
Vilinye chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
"we Time-Lords never had any wars – close your mouth, Amelia, nobody likes a know-it-all –"-smirk, In the context it's funny. But behind that, it's still rather sad.

And a Wizards vs Aliens reference! Hurrah! There must be seven fans of that show in the world, cause I never see anything about it.