Reviews for Johnlock Ficlets
Rebekahguzzetta chapter 34 . 5/30
OK so I feel like an idiot but I'm kind confused. Is a flat like an apartment in america cause I live I'm Maine in the U.S.A and I'm confused.
NightSoCoolioYep chapter 34 . 4/2
This is so goooood!
I love your writing style it's just phenomenal. You are so descriptive with everything and I love it! This is the level I aspire to be at.
I would like to request a ficlet. I have a few prompt words for you: cane, wheelchair, blind, converse, backpack, confused, blade, bully, cliques, mean, football, sports, mustache, weirdo, freak, and brother.
With cane, wheelchair, and blind, I was thinking some DisabledLock.
With converse, backpack, confused, blade, bully, cliques, mean, football, and sports, I was aiming for sort of a high school setting. You could even possibly combine this and the previous.
With mustache, I think it could be just Sherlock giving John crap about his moustache after he returns from the dead.
With weirdo and freak, I was thinking maybe some KidLock where kids make fun of John and Sherlock for being so close (calling them gay and the sort).
With brother, it could be something cute about Mycroft wanting to protect Sherlock from his bullies and just general life struggles.
This was probably much too long, but I had ideas and stuff.
I hope these were helpful in some way!
This is so goooood!
I love your writing style, it's just phenomenal. You are so descriptive with everything and I love it! This is the level I aspire to be at.
I would like to request a ficlet. I have a few prompt words for you: cane, wheelchair, blind, converse, backpack, confused, blade, bully, cliques, mean, football, sports, mustache, weirdo, freak,and brother.
With cane, wheelchair, and blind, I was thinking some DisabledLock.
With converse, backpack, confused, blade, bully, cliques, mean, football, and sports, I was aiming for sort of a highschool setting. You could even possibly combine this and the previous.
With brother it could be something really cute about Mycroft wanting to protect Sherlock from his bullies and just general life struggles.
This was probably way too long, but I had ideas and stuff.
I hope yhese were helpful in some way!
I just finished all 34 and I loved them all! They were cute and imaginative. Also prompt word "gun".
Raising pleasant cain chapter 34 . 11/3/2016
These are heartbreakingly amazing.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2016
Use the word banana
agdshdfjfkglhhgkhfkdhgjgkj chapter 23 . 1/27/2016
The Drunk Giraffe. I see what you did there...
sherlock fangirl chapter 22 . 12/26/2015
literally just punched myself in the face. didnt meant to. it just happened. jesus im so done right now.

~kai
sherlock fangirl chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
wtf. its fucking three am and here i am reading about john and sherlock miissing their fucking eyeballs and shit! when the eye BLINKED I FUCKING THREW MY KINDLE ACROSS THE ROOM AND YELLED JESUS FUCKER. OMFG. MY MUM IS SHOUTING ACROSS THE HOUSE AT ME NOW. shit. welp, bye for now!

~kai (merry christmas dear)
Avalin Rose Ellyot chapter 34 . 11/6/2015
JESUS MARY JOSEPH AND THE DONKEY, YOU END IT LIKE THAT? ARE YOU BLOODY KIDDING ME?
LadyHazellyn chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
omg the feels
Fan Bird chapter 34 . 8/8/2015
I love all your writing! I got so close to tears so many times, and his put such a nice smile on my face any other time. So sweet and awazing!
Fan Bird chapter 29 . 8/8/2015
Oh thank god I thought this was going to end in Sherlock killing himself for real or something, and leaving John to be with Mary. Yay!
PrinceOfChange chapter 34 . 7/13/2015
Can we have more? Please? These are really really really really really really really really good! I prompt you with the word "blankets".
PrinceOfChange chapter 31 . 7/13/2015