Reviews for Johnlock Ficlets
flyinpigs223 chapter 34 . 11/25
Thank you for writing this. I have a prompt word as well, if you like it of course. this magic word is: Pen. Thank you for writing all these, I hope you are having a wonderful day!
flyinpigs223 chapter 6 . 11/22
I never thought a one-shot titled 'blood' could be so beautifully fluffy. Thank you, so much for proving me wrong.
flyinpigs223 chapter 3 . 11/22
DemigodShadowHUNTERtrash chapter 6 . 10/17
Story Prompt: John throws a lamp at Sherlock and tells him to "lighten the hell up".
Rebekahguzzetta chapter 34 . 5/30
OK so I feel like an idiot but I'm kind confused. Is a flat like an apartment in america cause I live I'm Maine in the U.S.A and I'm confused.
SaturnSoCoolioYep chapter 34 . 4/2
This is so goooood!
I love your writing style it's just phenomenal. You are so descriptive with everything and I love it! This is the level I aspire to be at.
I would like to request a ficlet. I have a few prompt words for you: cane, wheelchair, blind, converse, backpack, confused, blade, bully, cliques, mean, football, sports, mustache, weirdo, freak, and brother.
With cane, wheelchair, and blind, I was thinking some DisabledLock.
With converse, backpack, confused, blade, bully, cliques, mean, football, and sports, I was aiming for sort of a high school setting. You could even possibly combine this and the previous.
With mustache, I think it could be just Sherlock giving John crap about his moustache after he returns from the dead.
With weirdo and freak, I was thinking maybe some KidLock where kids make fun of John and Sherlock for being so close (calling them gay and the sort).
With brother, it could be something cute about Mycroft wanting to protect Sherlock from his bullies and just general life struggles.
This was probably much too long, but I had ideas and stuff.
I hope these were helpful in some way!
This is so goooood!
I love your writing style, it's just phenomenal. You are so descriptive with everything and I love it! This is the level I aspire to be at.
I would like to request a ficlet. I have a few prompt words for you: cane, wheelchair, blind, converse, backpack, confused, blade, bully, cliques, mean, football, sports, mustache, weirdo, freak,and brother.
With cane, wheelchair, and blind, I was thinking some DisabledLock.
With converse, backpack, confused, blade, bully, cliques, mean, football, and sports, I was aiming for sort of a highschool setting. You could even possibly combine this and the previous.
With brother it could be something really cute about Mycroft wanting to protect Sherlock from his bullies and just general life struggles.
This was probably way too long, but I had ideas and stuff.
I hope yhese were helpful in some way!
I just finished all 34 and I loved them all! They were cute and imaginative. Also prompt word "gun".
Raising pleasant cain chapter 34 . 11/3/2016
These are heartbreakingly amazing.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2016
Use the word banana
agdshdfjfkglhhgkhfkdhgjgkj chapter 23 . 1/27/2016
The Drunk Giraffe. I see what you did there...
sherlock fangirl chapter 22 . 12/26/2015
literally just punched myself in the face. didnt meant to. it just happened. jesus im so done right now.

~kai
sherlock fangirl chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
wtf. its fucking three am and here i am reading about john and sherlock miissing their fucking eyeballs and shit! when the eye BLINKED I FUCKING THREW MY KINDLE ACROSS THE ROOM AND YELLED JESUS FUCKER. OMFG. MY MUM IS SHOUTING ACROSS THE HOUSE AT ME NOW. shit. welp, bye for now!

~kai (merry christmas dear)
Avalin Rose Ellyot chapter 34 . 11/6/2015
JESUS MARY JOSEPH AND THE DONKEY, YOU END IT LIKE THAT? ARE YOU BLOODY KIDDING ME?
LadyHazellyn chapter 6 . 9/3/2015