Reviews for Johnlock Ficlets
Use the word banana
LightUpSweatersAreAFunHazard chapter 23 . 1/27
The Drunk Giraffe. I see what you did there...
sherlock fangirl chapter 22 . 12/26/2015
literally just punched myself in the face. didnt meant to. it just happened. jesus im so done right now.

~kai
sherlock fangirl chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
wtf. its fucking three am and here i am reading about john and sherlock miissing their fucking eyeballs and shit! when the eye BLINKED I FUCKING THREW MY KINDLE ACROSS THE ROOM AND YELLED JESUS FUCKER. OMFG. MY MUM IS SHOUTING ACROSS THE HOUSE AT ME NOW. shit. welp, bye for now!

~kai (merry christmas dear)
Avalin Rose Ellyot chapter 34 . 11/6/2015
JESUS MARY JOSEPH AND THE DONKEY, YOU END IT LIKE THAT? ARE YOU BLOODY KIDDING ME?
LadyHazellyn chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
omg the feels
Fan Bird chapter 34 . 8/8/2015
I love all your writing! I got so close to tears so many times, and his put such a nice smile on my face any other time. So sweet and awazing!
Fan Bird chapter 29 . 8/8/2015
Oh thank god I thought this was going to end in Sherlock killing himself for real or something, and leaving John to be with Mary. Yay!
PrinceOfChange chapter 34 . 7/13/2015
Can we have more? Please? These are really really really really really really really really good! I prompt you with the word "blankets".
PrinceOfChange chapter 31 . 7/13/2015
Molly is me. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
xinxia chapter 11 . 4/11/2015
GREAT NOW I SHIP IT!
Magic Mik-San chapter 16 . 3/6/2015
This is... FABULOUS! I reeaally like your writing style could you perhaps to one that is a tad more racy :3
LadyTimeLord0014 chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
YAY DOCTOR WHO AGAIN! :D
LadyTimeLord0014 chapter 22 . 11/2/2014
MCR is beautiful how could anyone not be a fan?
LadyTimeLord0014 chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
OMG YES DOCTOR WHO BEING WATCHED BY LITTLE JOHN AND SHERLOCK! Its just beautiful