Reviews for ANGELS AMONGST US 21.0; Until Twilight Descends
nice work!:D
GOKUS EVIL TWIN chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
WOW THAT IS THE BEST THING IVE READ IN AGES
Denigoddess2001 chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Thanks, Gabi for bring that point to my attention.

I can see how it would have came across that Goliath is Wren's grandfather. NOT AT ALL. In my little AU, Puck took on several human personas preceding the Gathering. One of those was a reference tp a Shakepearean play "A Midsummer Night's Dream." In the 1960's, Puck assumed the human persona of "Robin Goodfellow." His daughter, Elizabeth was Wren's mother. Thus, Puck is her grandfather...in a roundabout way. I hope that clears things up. Thanks for the review.
Spazzer Monkey chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Deni, this was *WONDERFUL*! I must not have read enough of your earlier stories, I was quite shocked to have Wren referred to as Goliath's granddaughter. Unless I read that wrong. Which I doubt. But anyway, I loved this chapter. No, "loved" is an understatement, this is one I'll probably end up re-reading. I'm glad the Linoma clan stayed behind...I can never picture them on Avalahaun. Too many would be uncomfortable...the rest would be pissed. Not good for the DeMahri. Not good at all. But anyway, I'm glad you were able to finish this up, I can't wait to see what you've got coming next! Gabi
The Platinum Man chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
You finally got rid of Timron! Yowza! About time! What a waste of character space.

Goddess, I know you've been through a rough time this year. Instead of it bogging you down, you've risen above the quagmire. You have written a tale that will have me reading it again and again. People will read this and find inspiration and a standard to meet. Thank you, Goddess for your gift. You are the Denigoddess of Gargoyles fanfic.