Reviews for The Many Personalities of Spain
Spamono and Gerita are cannon in the show no joke
XenaSorceress chapter 26 . 5/4
Hey! I know you haven't updated this story in a while, but I hope this review reaches you anyway. I absolutely love this fanfic to death. Not only does it have such a unique concept, the idea is fantastically executed, the writing is absolutely amazing and, my favorite part, I absolutely LOVE the characters. Seriously! I'm practically just as in love with Spain, España and Antonio as Romano is (or... maybe not, haha. Lovi's feelings for the three are pretty damn strong ;) I'm so glad that you actually fleshed out the different personalities of each counterpart and didn't make them almost identically the same like other similar fanfics. Not only that, but you've written them really well! I can get such a good sense of what each counterpart is like that it feels like they're real people that I know. That, however, isn't just limited to the three of them, cause Lovi himself is written so fantastically too! I can visualize and sympathize with the internal conflicts he has so well as he pines for Antonio, Spain and España, and laugh myself silly when he's making obvious denials of his affection. Your writing skills are absolutely phenomenal. I could go on all day, but I don't want to bother you with an especially long review. In short, thank you so much for writing this little slice of heaven. Every few months, I keep finding myself returning to it cause I simply can't stay away from the story, even though I know there hasn't been any new updates in... three years? Wow, that's a long time. It worries me that you haven't been around lately, especially with your latest author's note, but I hope you're doing okay. If you can, please bless us with a new chapter soon, or at least an update! I'm honestly pretty concerned because of your long disappearance, but I'll keep my hopes up and hope you're still fine. Even if you never come back to this story, at least know that this is, and will always be, one of my absolute favorite pieces of writing on the Internet. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with the rest of us Hetalia fans
ShikatsuKuzumaki chapter 1 . 3/14
This is one of the most beautiful hetalia fanfiction I had ever read I absolutely love this because of the way you write the characters is just spot on and I also love the fact on how you make the characters interact with each other. I am not forcing you or anything you can update whenever you wanted I just hope that whatever things that is happening to you I am sure you'll be able to get through it. You are a very amazing writer and I am very much looking forward for more.
HistoricalMeggy chapter 26 . 3/3
I love your story, you need to update soon please.
I absolutely love this fic! You've written the characters beautifully and there's lots of moments which make me laugh out loud. It's honestly amazing and definitely one of the best, most well written fics I've ever read and the plot is so original and creative. I really hope you finish this fic because it's definitely one of my favorites however I understand if you can't and you definitely shouldn't feel pressured to if you don't feel like it. Thank you so much for writing this it's made me smile so much.
ArtsBrat chapter 26 . 2/9
I really hope whatever's happened has improved, I love this story, but it's clear that you definitely need time on your own to work out everything that's happened. So well wishes from 2018.
I feel like their relationship got a little toxic there for a sec
I AANT A SEQUEL
Enderheart5911 chapter 26 . 9/30/2017
*Takes a deep breath*
*Screams*
This is amazing! I love, love, love this story! The way you write Lovino is incredible, and Spain (all three actually) is an absolute gem! Don't worry about updating or anything, please, take your time. I truly hope things are better now. Thank you for making this.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/21/2017
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story it is quite a gem with its plot characters and overall structure and grammar! I hope you are doing well and will return to us one day I still have hope and will wait! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORY IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!
-sincerely a hopeful reader
Guest chapter 26 . 5/1/2017
I really hope you continue one day, even through all the hardships you obviously have to face. I hope everything has gotten better since last time, and know that we all are waiting for you here no matter how long it takes. Never feel shy about coming back!
Rose Tyler chapter 26 . 4/16/2017
I know this is probably long-abandoned, but I was thinking about this story and how much I loved it, and I wanted you to know that even if you don't ever finish it, there'll always be a least one person reading and rereading it.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2017
I accidentally read 'Now if only I could get Spain to stop trying to conquer my vital regions.' As 'if only I could get Spain to conquer my vital regions'.
francesca snape chapter 26 . 3/12/2017
Please don't feel guilty. This story is beautiful and is probably one of the most well-written fanfictions I have ever read. It is fine if you stop here, just do whatever YOU believe makes you happy. My family has similar problems, and it has made me stop writing my first fanfic (it sucks anyway) and I am learning that I don't need to feel guilty. I hope you can learn this too, and feel happy. :)
ranilla chapter 26 . 2/24/2017
E don't feel bad. Take your time. Your work is amazing and I think everyone who reads your stories feels the same way.