Reviews for The Many Personalities of Spain
Aiko Karin chapter 25 . 3/24
More please
spamano4lief chapter 25 . 3/8
omg this is perfect pl ease continue
IvyTheKitty chapter 21 . 3/4
I still want either Spain or España to win Romano's heart...
IvyTheKitty chapter 8 . 3/3
I still want Spain to win Romano's heart...
KatStorm chapter 25 . 2/18
Wow. I remember back when I found this story with just a few chapters in length, but look how much it's grown! Even if it never gets updated, this is staying on my favorites list. Some things are just too good to pass up. Good luck with grad school!
Um chapter 25 . 2/9
Hi! I love this story soooooooooooooooooo much! I've re-read it like four Times already, update soooon please! I know that it has been a little more than a year and a half since the last update, but still, i can't stop Loving this!
colacube23 chapter 25 . 2/8
Are you still doing this I really like it.
Morgan518 chapter 25 . 2/3
Holy crap this is now one of my favorite spamano fanfics ever, like it's tied with Besame Mucho. I really hope you continue this.
Nekoyaz chapter 25 . 1/23
Hi, I've been following this story for a very long time and I'm just wondering if you're okay. Did something bad happen? Did you die?
DaughterOfBeasts chapter 25 . 1/16
Hi! I've been following this fanfic for a while, and I was wondering if you were going to start updating again, I really miss reading this, and I tend to re-read it a lot, but I really love this fanfic, and I hope to see you update this again
geekofbakerstreet chapter 25 . 1/15
Where'd you go? ;A;
Guest chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
Hey, I really love this fic! I'm a huge spamano shipper and this has been totally amazing, especially with the well-done portrayals and stuff! But I kinda felt bad with this chapter, because of the almost non-con that happens. It is non-con, because what Romano is feeling during the curl-play coercion from Spain and España is very clearly differentiated from other times, when he verbally protests but otherwise comminicates his consent. Here, his ability to consent or not consent to the physicality is taken away completely, since being turned on by something is of course completely different from consenting to it. However, I'm not saying that's unacceptable. It's a fine thing to include, given that later communication between the characters addresses this as what it is - rape - and makes sure it won't happen again. Either that, or put "non-con" in your tags and warnings. Otherwise, you as a writer are telling your audience that coercive rape is an acceptable thing to do to someone.
Bumblekat chapter 25 . 12/18/2014
Maybe you could do another thunder storm soon? Or a nightmare? Whatever, please just update. :)
RisingQueen2 chapter 25 . 12/15/2014
this is an amazing idea and you are doing it SO well, I adore this story I really can't wait to read more :D
Guest chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
My name is colacube23 I just wanted to know are you continuing this because I absolutely love this story And I am really endorsed in this story so please continue it.