Reviews for 100 NBC Theme Challenge
1. Shock

Happiness/Fangirling

5. Heart Implosion
6. #DEAD
I will say it again. Nintendo, you are a GENIUS. I cannot stress that enough! :D
Bianka chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Creative ;)
GodlyJewel chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Read for the second time, but this time I read the stories in order. I have to say (And I hope the link shows) this was my facial reaction to reading the...steamy chapters:

images/search?qanime%20embarrassed%20face&FORMBILH#viewdetail&idA185F76CF7081A4B3A9031DF83 98CE9B7BBAE019&selectedIndex12

If the site fails lets just say my face was as bright red as neon red chili pepper.

As to that last chapter, that first part was super sadness. I felt like Zero when Sally said she was going away (o.k. that sounded like Chip). But then it went into EPIC FLUFFINESS! Could you guys write anything cuter? And little Zero, what a little trickster. He practically set up the scene of a romance movie, and sat back to watch the fireworks. All that was missing was the popcorn.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
*high pitched squee; glass breaks* /3 No words... So beautiful and sweet! I'm blushing so much right now...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Eeeeeeee! I love iiiiiit! X3 Jack and Sally are such a cute couple! I also loved the ways you snuck Zero in there being all cute with his dog habits and pancakes X3 I envy your writing skills...envy! X3
Azure129 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Hi, guys! w Just wanted to say that I thought this installment of your 100 NBC Theme challenge was super cute and awesome! : ) Seriously, Jack was hysterical with his whole suave, flirtatious thing, and it was so sweet how he helped her and how they both worked through their emotions and stuff :D I loved it!

Please keep writing more! Thank you!

Azure129 aka Jenna
WingedDoll chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
;n; I...don't know what to say. At all. I just finished reading the new chapter, my mind is a blob of numbness, and my heart is now a puddle-y blob of meltedness. When I saw that this was updated, I did quite the freak-out...and when I read the sweetest message ever from you two I was in tears. You guys just threw all of this overload of happiness upon me and I couldn't hold myself back, dag nabbit! And then I had to go to work in twenty minutes and I was all melty and dopey and I barely got to start reading it until I got home. (XD I was just dying to get home, let me tell you! It was tortuuuure XDXD) And the whole time I was reading I had the biggest happy face on. Well, expect for the sad parts- I had the biggest sad face on. XD Let's just say I got very emotional; your writing tends to do that to me. My facial expressions were pretty much all over the place at any given moment. I really missed reading fanfics that did this to me; and being able to feel that way. I missed reading Jally...so much...and I just completely melted and became this blubbering mess that kept flailing all over the place like a crazy woman and crying out messes of incomprehensible words! Seriously, you guys...I was a messy, messy, messy mess drowning in such incredible fluff! XD And I STILL can't believe this. At all- this new surprise update, in addition to such kind, unexpected words from the kindest of friends! It was the most pleasant surprise for me, and my whole week was made. Month, even! I was that happy. SO happy. I am SO HAPPY. This huge dose of incredibly lovely fluff between the loveliest of undead lovers (I am so tongue-tied right now XD) made me turn into that pathetic sobbing fangirl I missed being so much! XD I swear I'm just going to fall right over...I haven't been able to read much Jally in MONTHS...and let me tell you how good it feels to be immersed in it, especially after so long.

Cass and Veronica, you two are just way too sweet. I can't believe how lucky I am to have such amazing friends as you both! To see how much you both put into writing, and how much you care for the people who embrace your efforts. You both are truly amazing, and I cherish knowing the both of you very much! I wish I could get a hold of my damn emotions and stop sobbing but jeez you too just keep having such big hearts! This beauteous update was so very generous of you two! Thank you both for everything done and said. It means more than I can put into words! Gaaaaah! Much much love to the both of ya!

YAAAAAAAAAAY! So! Much! HAPPY! *hugs every Jally fan who is lucky enough to read this ongoing completely awesome theme challenge by two amazing authors who need more recognition and love and then falls over because I am now emotionally exhausted and overflowing with good feelings of love and gratitude and happiness*

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. THANK YOU. 8'D
4everBurtinGurl chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Wow! I love this I am the second commentor! I feel warm inside!:D

I luved the story. In the end you just made me laugh. I love the sally and zero part. Such a great story.
TheLostPumpkinPrincess112495 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I love it! There's nothing I love more than a very fluffy Jally story! I giggled when Jack got irratated at Sally's robe and just burned off his pj shirtXD! I love the constant flirting and the designs of Jack and Sally's seasonal pjs! I don't know why more people haven't reviewed on this, I added this to my favorites! Please update soon!