Reviews for Mad World
DragonDawn84 chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Interesting story
Lady Lisette chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Great story so far!

Commander Cody is a really awesome clone, I'm glad he finally has a romance story of his own that *doesn't* include another clone.

Anyway, your OC Thea is written well, not a Mary-Sue at all. The part in this chapter where he spoke in Mirialan was so-beautiful, it warmed my heart :)

Please update this story very soon!
SerendipityAEY chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Lovely! The nightmare was terrifying but Cody was so tender and loving with her after, I just love seeing that. Great job
laloga chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Poor Thea! Her nightmare was vivid and frightening...I'm a bit scared for her and Cody, you know? Such a powerful desire for vengeance can't possibly lead either of them down a good road. However, I do love how strong Cody is being for both of them.

Looking forward to more!
Janizary chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
"...boyfriend watch as you wither and..." That's the 2nd or third time you've used 'wither' in that context. Intentional or were you looking for "Writhe', maybe? Not pointing that out in a negative manner; the context just seems off to me. (Unless it is meant metaphorically, then it could work I suppose)
SerendipityAEY chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Another good chapter! As long as they're together I have hope :) I really liked Cody's thoughts at the end, very nicely done!
laloga chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Loved the flashback to Thea's friend! Sometimes one tiny act of kindness can change someone's life, forever, and I'm glad that Eshka was able to to do for Thea.

Still nice to see that Cody's so anxious to help Thea, though his dreams of a simple life were a little sad, both because he feels silly for wanting them when he shouldn't, and because it's a dream that's probably pretty far away right now. I hope he finds that, one day. Preferably with Thea. :P

Love the bond that they share; hopefully it will keep them both strong. :)

Great update! Looking forward to more! :D
Janizary chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
If you need to find Appo and Bow, the quickest path would probably be through Jaing and/or Mereel. Their intel resources are pretty sharp.
Janizary chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Dark start? Yeah, that took a step backwards into a dark place for sure.

Curious:

"Thea *withered* and..." - Writhed perhaps?

SerendipityAEY chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Fantastic job with some really complex emotions! I like that even though it's so incredibly difficult Cody does support Thea, but things still seem really dark. The fact that he was upset, is a very real, human thing to feel and I think you did a great job with the whole update. I am worried for her; I don't want her to have blood on her hands, even though like Cody said, they deserve the absolute worst. Looking forward to more!
laloga chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
I'm so, so, so glad that Cody asked Thea to get some kind of help once this "mission" is over. That was a huge relief to me, as obviously *something* is amiss with her; violent obsessions and constant nightmares are not healthy or normal, and with all the trauma she's been through, some kind of help is much needed.

That being said, I'm curious to know just how all of this is going to work out. A search on Wookiee told me Appo's fate, and I have no idea if you're going to stick with canon or not. Either way, I'm excited to know what happens next! :)

Loved that Cody refused to leave her side, no matter what. This is going to be hard on them both, I fear.

Looking forward to more!
SerendipityAEY chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Very intense beginning! So many swirling dark emotions. What happened to Thea was horrible and its hard to imagine, but I like seeing Cody so supportive, and I'm glad Cody has someone as well. I really hope they can move past this. Very dark indeed
laloga chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Dark? You aren't kidding!

I feel like a broken record, but wow...poor Thea. It seems like she has more than her fair share of demons, and the fact that she's in a relationship with a man who resembles her former abusers makes for all kinds of psychological torment. Hopefully Cody can help her work through it, but I fear that her attempts to subdue her demons will lead them both down a very dark road.

Loved the intimacy between them that you created; the image of them sleeping next to one another felt very "homey" and sweet, though it was tempered by Thea's desire to have Cody help her "forget" her treatment at Appo and Bow's hands. I hope that she can find sexual healing as well. :)

Looking forward to this story! Definitely earned the rating, but I'm excited to see where it's going! :)
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I dont blame her, Poor Cody he only wants what best for her- yet in a way she has been refusing to let him.

I hope they do more then kill them- add humiliation or something make them really suffer.