Reviews for Adept
Feathered Budgie chapter 3 . 4/17
Love this story. OMG it's turning out hilarious. Wonder what will happen when they run into red hehe
(I literally have Ghost pokemon spamming my list of 6)
God of THORNS chapter 3 . 4/10
I like the vulpix transformation
Minato 1 chapter 3 . 3/17
What you did with vulpix is vry intrestin
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 3/16
Lovely.
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 3/16
Lovely. Sorry about your heart attack.
shugokage chapter 3 . 3/15
Nice job on this chapter and cool story!
Albert da Snake chapter 3 . 3/15
Why did the vulpix became a hybrid? Also I thought Yami became Naruto again, so why is he here? But awesome chapter and it was very surprising!
Albert da Snake chapter 2 . 3/15
Looks awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter!
BoB teh Snail chapter 3 . 3/15
That.. was completely unexpected. Kinda sad cute lil Kushina isn't still a small adorable fox. Oh wells. Still hilarious, and kinda badass.
Apocalypse Legionaire 117 chapter 3 . 3/13
Well, this is certainly an interesting fic. I haven't been in touch with Pokemon for almost 8 years now and this is the first crossover fic I've ever read. I have to say, with your writing style and ideas, I think I can come to enjoy reading this too. Anyways, looking forward to your next update and keep up the awesome work!
Cerulean Knight chapter 3 . 3/13
Is Naruto gonna be a human/pokemon hybrid? Will he be able to learn pokemon moves?
Who did you model Kushina after? Or is it just Kushina Uzumaki with whiskers? I wouldn't mind the latter really.
Will Naruto run into third generation pokemon and up in this fic? Like maybe a Totodile?
Demoninside2 chapter 3 . 3/13
I happy you are alive. Was there any major problems?
Great update, hope to read more soon.
SOPA communist Russia!
Rageing chapter 3 . 3/13
Here I thought it would be just be pokemon hahaha but sexy pokegirls whoray. I probably spelled whoray wrong.
Aaron Leach chapter 3 . 3/13