Reviews for Caskett
International08 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh jeez. Too funny.
Costas TT chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Fantastic!

I loved how well you integrated the world of fan fiction into the whole deal, while keeping everyone in character.

All I can say is... congratulations.
Alyss chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
That was amazing! Welcome to the fandom :D Meta-ness was perfect, and it was hilarious. Although I don't think that if she kissed him she'd stop so soon... ;)
Theresa chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
okay, the Stana thing was a bit too much for me but apart from that, very funny :)
mojor chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
i was totally enjoying the humour in that and rolling along all nice and happy... and then the end! totally meta! So funny. I really did actually laugh out loud.

thanks for playing. :)
kat6919 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was so much fun. Great first story.
naybaybay chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Hahaha, I loved it - congrats Stana you got your wish :p Her own shipper-ness is meta enough in itself! 3
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I really love this. I wish my first story was as good as this. I hope you write more stories soon :)
tvaddict23 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That was a very cool story. Did like the Stana addition at the end. Very well done!
CastleRae chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
So very very cute and well done!
Rosie chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Oh I love these kinds of stories. So very much. 3

Wonderfully written, the characterization is spot-on as well.
leanaplumz chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
The only way Stana could be awesomer is if she wrote Caskett fanfiction.
neongreenninja chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
*holds hand out with fingers pinched together* SOMEBODY FEED THESE BIRDS! oh dear lord that was hilarious. welcome to the fandom, we're glad you're with us :)
eyrianone chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I think you nailed it - that was so funny. And welcome to the madness and fun of the Castle fandom.