Reviews for What is Right
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I loved this! I actually adore Morag as a character, and you've characterized her so well, how she's willing to stand up and fight and not just let the Carrows and the Death Eaters take over. Theo's portrayed very well, also, and you really show his personality. It's sad that he died to save her, but also very tragically romantic, so nice job with that as well. This was very well-written, and overall, I absolutely loved it. Nice job.
the lola chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
ah...this was very well built up. You're great at description. It was heartbreaking though, his father killed her...ah, i didn't expect that at all! good job
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Goddess… I cried. I actually started crying. His own father...GODDESS, that's horrible! And he died to save her... was she muggleborn, or half, or...*shakes head* Whatever, it doesn't matter. What matters is that he died to save her. That's... that's amazing. That's, like, SNAPE kind of amazing. I mean, Snape would have died instead of Lily if he could have, and that's what Theo Nott did here... Goddess, his last shout of "Father, no!" was like... I dunno. It was... it made me stop breathing. I gasped and until I'd read the line a few more times I didn't breathe again. This was VERY well done. Not many fics have the power to make me cry, but this one did. Amazing job. Truly wonderful.