Reviews for Nosy
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I got it! Awww! That was sooo cute! Loved it!
; )
XxlighterxX chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
if you want i can translate it to Turkish? By the way cute story! I will wait for others!
SingSong chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
T-that was adoooooooorable... / and they weren't OOC at all! u I love tsundere Gareki...
mamita chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, mostly because I love Gareki, is so tender and shy on the inside, and as uke, I've seen some pictures and out ... mm .. hehe , and does so well matched with Yogi, my favorite couple is YogixGareki, the Yoreki I love, but couples also KarokuxGareki HiratoxGareki and I love, I'm sorry but the couple NaixGareki not like, but is bonitano for nothing, is because I see child Nai more than anything else, and Gareki is more a teenager, even so keep it up, hopefully do more Gareki fics, thanks and kisses.
firestodust chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Cute fic :3 I enjoyed reading it. Hahaha, those sheep got to me. xDD pervert, pedophile, molester, baaa...
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I believe a french fanfic writer stole your story. O.o same categories, summary, and everthing
Mslilian chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is so cute! Gareki you tsundere!
MConanfan0327 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
So cute, I could actually see this happening, I really can. I really liked this, it was cute and funny.
KuroiSpade chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
lol "pedophile"... it's sooo cute! 3
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Ahaha! I agree, Sheep-San! Go go Sheep-San, deal the pervert/molester/pedophile his punishment! XD
Shin-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That... was... so.. CUTE ! ω
Yogi x Gareki is my OTP, so reading something so cute is a real pleasure ! :')
If you write more 'bout them, be sure that I'm gonna read 'em all ! 3
So cute chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh my god that was so cute! Not as cute as Gareki I have to say, I don’t think anything can reach that level of cuteness in any sort of way, but this story was damn close!
The title did hit me once Gareki sneezed, and I have to say I was grinning ear to ear. I honestly love these two, and this is just icing on the cake- because we all know that something like this has had to of happened at least once.

Love it!
berrysplashQT chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
キャアあっきkyaaa 3
That was so cute! .
Gareki getting so flustered over a sneeze. XD
I could just imagine this whole scene unfolding in my mind.
The kiss on the nose was just so..so.. -Squeeeeal!- w
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Cute... Hahaha
Saaki chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Aaaaww that was really cute, I love embarrassed!gareki. :D

And yes to more karneval fics...I really would like to read a fic where yogi and gareki are making out or something and little nai sees them and is all confused and asking what they're doing and gareki is of course sooo embarrassed. :3