Reviews for The Longest Day
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
So what was vegetas pissed reaction, and why didnt he wake up with all the movement she made?
Katchan00 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Nice bit of introspective from Bulma. Who doesn't love a good piece centered around the events in the 3 years~ 3
catgirl26 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
First off, apologies for not getting to this sooner.

Very sweet, interesting little drabble you've got here. I like Bulma's attitude; the way she obviously wants this thing between them to continue, but she's up and getting started on the day. I think it speaks to an understanding of his character and the way that this relationship probably began, that she isn't laying there, waiting for him to wake up and snuggle with her.

I know it's a drabble, but it's the kind of drabble that has me itching to know what led up to this. I've read a million B/Vs, and it's little moments like these, like that line "For months they'd been moving in this direction, towards the inevitable slip that would land them in bed together." followed so shortly by "Today the backtracking would begin." that keep me fascinated.

Excellent job.
Coy Fish chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
In short, I loved it. Describing the moments were well written and the characterization was believable. I anticipate reading more of your work.
KayuraK chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I like.
Chrisy chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Cute! Short and sweet!
niteryde chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Nice. :) A lot said in not many words. I liked!
cara9001 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Very nice story I like it _
L3ftHRyd3r chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Very nice. I really liked it. Great job
Boogum chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Aw, I liked this. Cute and reflective and very in character for Bulma. I liked the mood - it was lazy and, well, suited the whole tone of this fic.

Very nice. _