Reviews for Learning ABCs Adorable, Bothersome, Chaotic
The Bronipegusisters Studios chapter 26 . 2/25
Why is this the last chapter? This was truly an amazing fanfic. Your really good and I hope to read more Discord and Twilight fluff.
Rainbow999 chapter 26 . 9/1/2014
This was the best fanfic ever!
newanimefan chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
That was by far the best My Little Pony fanfic I've read so far on this sight! I'd never entertained the idea of Discord/Twilight before, but you pulled it off splendidly, and I appreciated the creativity evident in the process of Discord adapting to normal life. Thanks for such a great read!
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 26 . 4/28/2014
This was so freaking adorable! Thanks for making my day!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/1/2014
Le gasp! A gossip!
And yes Spikey-Wikey. Rarity is going to LOVE this BD
Shadi Shada chapter 26 . 2/18/2014
Loved it!
Sada Pazaki chapter 26 . 12/21/2013
Ooooh I truly enjoyed this fic! It made me smile and laugh and it was a delight to read :D
Ehwhat chapter 26 . 11/19/2013
I dont think I can put into words just how much I frickin ADORED this story! The fluff made me pile of human goo, each cute moment with Discord (so everything) made me laugh and at the end. ..DAT ENDING god! Discords little 'thats not fair!' Absolutely murdered my ribcageand I think when I thought Discord was leaving forever I might have cried. Maybe. WELL THANK U FOR THE EPIC STORY love ya :3 xx
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I just realized he called her Molestia...well, looks like I'll be getting even more references when I reread it! Again!
Run You Clever Boy 'N Remember chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
Listen To The Song 'Song For Ten' By Murray Gold; It Fits The Last 2 Chapters PERFECTLY
Run You Clever Boy 'N Remember chapter 26 . 8/19/2013
THIS IS WHY I HATE ENDINGS! It's So Good!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 26 . 7/12/2013
OMIGOOOOSH THIS WAS SO FLIPPING GOOD!
Keep writing and God bless!
Shippings
i 3 partiesgirl chapter 26 . 7/6/2013
OMG that was amazing funny and awesome i loved it and I usually don't like k rated stories
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
:D
spyderslicer chapter 26 . 4/27/2013
I figure I owe a review of this. As I have to say that this is the kind of fic that you measure others against. And I have a feeling I won't be able to find a Discord/Twilight fic of this caliber in quite a while.

How old are you? I mean your writing is damn good, yes you have a bit of a thing with spelling and grammar; but you make up for that with the quality of your story.
It was a breath of fresh air to see someone A) be able to keep everypony in character and B) not fall into the trap of saying within the first few chapters, 'Character A looked at Character B and realized they were totally in love with them!'.
You were rather conservative with the 'L' word, which helped Twilight and Discord's relationship feel natural, which is always good to see.

The only things I had a bit of a problem with were A) all the spelling and grammar mistakes, which can be remedied with a good beta reader and B) so much meta. Meta, meta everywhere.

Some meta isn't necessarily a bad thing, but too many references to other fics, memes and pop culture get annoying. But with the quality of the overall story that is a minor complaint. I wouldn't mind seeing a nice little epilogue to show things a few months down the line.

All I know for sure is that I will be following you to see your future fics. As long as they are half as good as this they will be awesome!

Hunter C. Creed