Reviews for You're never too old to become young
narusasuforever1 chapter 1 . 4/5
Ha! Steve has to be a cheerleader! that would make my year. . .

WOOO Cheerleader!Steve
narusasuforever1 chapter 2 . 4/5
YES! I love Stony!
You need to update sooooooooooooooon!
Nyghtshade chapter 2 . 2/23
Love it
mmtanguay5 chapter 2 . 1/9
Is this going to be continued? Because it's kind of gold and just perfect. Seriously why are you so good at everything? But yeah, this is amazing and funny and okay bye.
Nyghtshade chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I love it can't wait for more
Stine chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Pretty please, write more?
Loki Firefox chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Okay this is AWESOME.

I can't begin to articulate how much FUN the idea is! I'm just aching for the bullies to try something and watch them taken down (like Fuller).

As much as I would want to, I doubt there would be any cross-romances (since despite their appearance, the Avengers ARE adults, that would just be creepy if, say, Bruce and Rachel hooked up).

That said, Steve and Sam are best buds in the making. Natasha, Quinn and Santana would rule the school, Clint and Puck would devastate half the county before anyone could blink. And I totally see Tony trying to impress the unflappable Messrs. Hummel and Anderson.

Coulson as their babysitter is hilarious and Mike knowing their secret is spot on.

I wish you get inspired again and continue this.
Isis36 chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Cute and hi-larious! More please!
Phoenix's Moon chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
This story is making me laugh so hard right now! Please post more soon!
M chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
This is priceless. Tony and Steve are sweet together. Please, Please continue this story.
WillowSeeker chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
This is really good. You update soon. I cant wait for more. Quick question, are there gonna be crossover pairings? Maybe rachel/steve (though by that last scene, i wouldn't think so) or others? Update soon!
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Is this going to be Captain America/Iron Man? 'Cause I want someone from Glee to date Steve. Like Rachel perhaps. Anywho, update soon!
Krekoen ofthe demonic Nobodies chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Yes, this! Just, yes!
dwelian chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
O. M. G. Brilliant! I hope you decide to continue this, because it actually works and looks to be hilarious. Oh, the mayhem that could be caused!
XandyNZ chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I can't wait to see where you go with this... hope you update soon!

And I definitely can't wait to see the Avengers meeting Sue Sylvester... I wonder who will win, hmm...? She'll most probably get at least one of the Avengers on her Cheerios team, I just wonder who, though... (and I can't help but imagine the ex-Cheerios trying to give them advice on what (NOT) to do)... :P