Reviews for Imma Bee Fic
RaidenStephano Feli Ita Vargas chapter 12 . 2/22
Please continue it looks awesome I use half of this story for roleplay and I thank that I got inspiration from
OnyxDragoon chapter 12 . 1/8
I hope this fic doesn't die, but I can understand taking hiatus to either catch up with your life or figure out how the fic goes. If this fic does die, it would be nice to have a note detailing its death and have to potential to be adopted by someone else. No stress, but updates on news would be nice.
Wolf critic chapter 12 . 8/7/2016
Next chapter soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Please make more chapter this is so awesome next time you should try making one of the jet twins a werewolf
amayranni22 chapter 12 . 5/2/2016
more, more, more please
WolfSpiritFlower chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
Oh wow I am late to reading this but holy crap! I love it! I remember reading this over on deviantart every single time it updated, and I just lost it somehow... Wolfattacker101, by the way, but wow... both nostalgic and just as brilliant as i remember it being!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
Yay! Finally an update! I was beginning to think it was abandoned.
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
Aaahhhh! So very exciting to see this updated again! I'd missed it so much! :D Went back and reread the entire fic to enjoy this new chapter too and totally fell in love all over again!

I did have one question though: didn't they know about Bee's stinger before this? I thought he'd injected organic venom into Sentinel when he stung him?
Nazo677 chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
Awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Rae the demiQuing chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
Hahaha! I'm surprised that nobody has noticed that his organic side seems to be female...
Fangirl chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Please write more chapters
WolfSpiritFlower chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
New chapter yay! I like how everyone told Sentinel he was having a dream CD
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
I didn't need to know that!
Nyx811 chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
good chapter update again soon
Reader.5265 chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
haha! oh poor jet twins, theyre in the gross out of the year when they figure it out w
so much fun in one chap, great job, i wanna ride a giant bee too, though maybe not on the walls hehe
hoping to see more soon :3