Reviews for Imma Bee Fic
Wolf critic chapter 12 . 8/7
Next chapter soon?
Please make more chapter this is so awesome next time you should try making one of the jet twins a werewolf
amayranni22 chapter 12 . 5/2
more, more, more please
WolfSpiritFlower chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
Oh wow I am late to reading this but holy crap! I love it! I remember reading this over on deviantart every single time it updated, and I just lost it somehow... Wolfattacker101, by the way, but wow... both nostalgic and just as brilliant as i remember it being!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
Yay! Finally an update! I was beginning to think it was abandoned.
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
Aaahhhh! So very exciting to see this updated again! I'd missed it so much! :D Went back and reread the entire fic to enjoy this new chapter too and totally fell in love all over again!

I did have one question though: didn't they know about Bee's stinger before this? I thought he'd injected organic venom into Sentinel when he stung him?
Nazo677 chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
Awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Rae the demiQuing chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
Hahaha! I'm surprised that nobody has noticed that his organic side seems to be female...
Fangirl chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Please write more chapters
WolfSpiritFlower chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
New chapter yay! I like how everyone told Sentinel he was having a dream CD
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
I didn't need to know that!
Nyx811 chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
good chapter update again soon
Reader.5265 chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
haha! oh poor jet twins, theyre in the gross out of the year when they figure it out w
so much fun in one chap, great job, i wanna ride a giant bee too, though maybe not on the walls hehe
hoping to see more soon :3
dragonbookaddict chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
I love this story! It's funny to think of Bee as a queen bee! *giggles* I found this story through an author's favorites, and my nook refuses to let me sort things by status, or look up completed stories, so if this is or isn't finished, will you please let me know? Otherwise I shall be anxiously awaiting the next chapter of this amazing story!
RodimusPrime12 chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
That was a cool chapter I can't wait to find out what happens next