Reviews for Imma Bee Fic
Yay! Finally an update! I was beginning to think it was abandoned.
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 12 . 4/30
Aaahhhh! So very exciting to see this updated again! I'd missed it so much! :D Went back and reread the entire fic to enjoy this new chapter too and totally fell in love all over again!

I did have one question though: didn't they know about Bee's stinger before this? I thought he'd injected organic venom into Sentinel when he stung him?
Nazo677 chapter 12 . 4/28
Awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
Hahaha! I'm surprised that nobody has noticed that his organic side seems to be female...
Fangirl chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Please write more chapters
WolfSpiritFlower chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
New chapter yay! I like how everyone told Sentinel he was having a dream CD
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
I didn't need to know that!
Nyx811 chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
good chapter update again soon
Reader.5265 chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
haha! oh poor jet twins, theyre in the gross out of the year when they figure it out w
so much fun in one chap, great job, i wanna ride a giant bee too, though maybe not on the walls hehe
hoping to see more soon :3
dragonbookaddict chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
I love this story! It's funny to think of Bee as a queen bee! *giggles* I found this story through an author's favorites, and my nook refuses to let me sort things by status, or look up completed stories, so if this is or isn't finished, will you please let me know? Otherwise I shall be anxiously awaiting the next chapter of this amazing story!
RodimusPrime12 chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
That was a cool chapter I can't wait to find out what happens next
Nyx811 chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
update again soon
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
What happens next!? I want to know! An I'm going to kill me a spider and a wasp! -gets the giant fly swap and bug off spar-
Reader.5265 chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
this is an awesome chapter, i imagined it just like the fights in the episodes with the twists and turns and autobot synchro helping which should happen more often. seriously love the way they helped eachother in the nick of time instead of having them helpless. go big bro jazz! for great deduction and defencive manouvers.
and lol bumblebee, you scream cuddles. i kinda saw that coming when he all of a sudden just kept digging and totally ignoring them XD
now their back home safe and sound (some more than others XD ) and hopefully the others have ideas on helping their scout. im sensing squeals from sari next chap
early awaiting the next chapter! :3
formally just reader
wolfattacker101 chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
i've discovered fanfiction/dot/net! and i found your story on here! yay! update soon please