Reviews for Imma Bee Fic
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
What happens next!? I want to know! An I'm going to kill me a spider and a wasp! -gets the giant fly swap and bug off spar-
Reader.5265 chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
this is an awesome chapter, i imagined it just like the fights in the episodes with the twists and turns and autobot synchro helping which should happen more often. seriously love the way they helped eachother in the nick of time instead of having them helpless. go big bro jazz! for great deduction and defencive manouvers.
and lol bumblebee, you scream cuddles. i kinda saw that coming when he all of a sudden just kept digging and totally ignoring them XD
now their back home safe and sound (some more than others XD ) and hopefully the others have ideas on helping their scout. im sensing squeals from sari next chap
early awaiting the next chapter! :3
formally just reader
wolfattacker101 chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
i've discovered fanfiction/dot/net! and i found your story on here! yay! update soon please
Nyx811 chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
update soon
midna28 chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Well jazz is screwed.
madagascarmaster chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
DO A BARREL ROLL!
eltigre221 chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
oh no, oh no, I hope Jazz'll be alright :( he'd better not be changed! and other than that, nothing else to say other than can't wait for more, and until more, later and have fun writing :)
Reader chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
whenever i see an update of this story, it makes my day
And now theres even more suspence! I sure hope jazz gave a lead on where he was going, or jetfire was fast enough to chase after them
Please update again soon!
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
That's it, get ready to die, Wasp! -was holding a huge bug spray at him- Let Bee go or die in pain!
MiniAjax chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
shit...shit shit shit shit SHIT!
I hate this spider! I hate spiders in every way but she's a fragging glitch of a monster mechanic super evil devil-Spider! UHA!
super.happy.fun.time chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Poor Bumblebee and the jet twins... I hope Bee's okay...Can't wait to read more..-
Moonlightnight101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
sad but good story so far
eltigre221 chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
and as if things weren't bad enough, not our favorite little bee has flown the coop! :( well till more, later and have fun writing :)
Reader chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
One, soooo glad u updated! Two, nice chap, not sp sure about the cliffhanger though XP a njce informative part is cool, nice how you take all of there emotions into consideration. Plz update soon :3
howlingwolves101 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
hi! omigosh! i have read this story, like, three times on deviant art! i LOVE IT!
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »