Reviews for Imma Bee Fic
howlingwolves101 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
hi! omigosh! i have read this story, like, three times on deviant art! i LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
is this story dead? if it is thats really bad cause this is real good. if it aint please update soon with a new chapter (or a few) thx
Reader chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
damn bad move jetstorm. Anyways this fic has been so fun to read and im loving it. Please update soon! Jazzs near panic was funny and i cant wait to see how the team gets along and around bee and the 'queen' phase. :3 chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Awww Poor Bumbblebee...Please update again soon...-
sparklespepper chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Aww, poor Bee
Anonymous BW FG chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
{Anonymous BW FanGirl :)}

Another great job on the chapter!

Poor Bee... 'Storm can be such a jerk. :( [I'll betcha he gets it from Sentinel!]
Kageshi chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
This is amazing! I love the originals and this is awesome
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Holy slag, what an amazing chapter! There were so many emotions woven throughout this; it had me completely captivated x3 I am desperately awaiting more!
eltigre221 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
ooh man poor Bee, and how wrong it was of Jetstorm to say that horrid word to sweet and also hurt Bumblebee :( especially when he himself hates said word :( well all in all great chapter, hope to see more soon, have fun writing and until next chapter, later :)
Waldhase chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
sparklespepper chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
eltigre221 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
well at least some things are getting better and hopefully Sentinel won't wake up for another good fourty-eight earth hours XD hehe, well till next chapter, later, and have fun writing :)
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Yay! Bee's back to normal!...for now xD I can't wait to see his reaction when he figures out he thought the Jet Twins were his sparklings haha Let's hope Sentinel stays unconcious for awhile longer too ;D
kcrb0202 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Bees other half is scaring me O.O
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Oh noes! So intense! Im speechless! I must know what happens!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »