Reviews for XMen: Among Thieves
tlyxor1 chapter 31 . 10/19
Enjoyed, thanks for writing. -t.
ratherbereading125 chapter 4 . 10/5
Fraulein is German, not Russian
TinkStar87 chapter 31 . 5/22
Really liked this and hope you do the sequel. Would love to see them try and go after, i almost feel sorry for them. Almost. Anyway, but it's 2015 now and still no 'Romy'...Until then, Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 23 . 5/22
LOVE THIS! The whole scene with Remy and Julien, YES! Can't wait to read the rest. 'Til then, Read ya Later ;)
REM chapter 31 . 4/12
frolicking chapter 31 . 7/19/2014
Great story! I am really looking forward to the sequel.
ALLREMS chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
so she did keep her power (also stating the obvious)

but why is gambit causing them trouble? that I did not expect
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
i too didn't think it was a coincidence she knew of mystique i thought maybe xavier told her

but wow nice play with the power absorption it was just as much carols fault for holding on even though she knew she shouldn't.
Roguereine chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
Heh. I think rogue is in love. :) finally. Great ch.
Roguereine chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
They so cite. They need to just get together :) and I love tante Mattie.
Roguereine chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
Great ch. Always count on remy to be plotting something. And denying his feelings for rogue.
Roguereine chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
"tall dark and annoying" hahahaha. That's one way to put it.
amd5551 chapter 31 . 9/26/2013
Absolutely wonderful. I love this rebooted version of romy. You practically took a bit of EVERYTHING from all the xmen influences to create your own masterpiece. I'm sure most of us CANNOT WAIT til the sequel. So far, excellent title choice :)
StefQ chapter 31 . 4/22/2013
*bows down to you* Your intricate plot about what Gambit did to bring down Julien was just... wow. Amazing, magnificent, breathtaking, I can get a whole thesaurus and list everything down here. I'm a budding author myself (me being in 8th grade, I'm still on the basics) but I sincerely wish I could and will write as great as you. Keep up the good work. :) Best wishes!
xmenfan33 chapter 31 . 2/13/2013
Great story :D!

I loved the whole thing,and can't seem to pick a favorite part :)