Reviews for Potions, Prongs, and Predestination
seekerchasing chapter 18 . 9/26
This was a lovely read - your characterisation was fantastic as was the Lily/James relationship development. Very enjoyable!
ladyinblue6 chapter 18 . 8/31
This is such a lovely Jily story! I’m sad it’s not finished! You write them all so well!
merlinsc chapter 18 . 11/7/2017
Wonderful story. Have you written anything else similar to this?
merlinsc chapter 4 . 11/1/2017
Great job on this story
leilalolalee chapter 18 . 6/15/2016
I absolutely LOVE this story! You write James and Lily SO well, both as individual characters and their growing progression as a couple! It's phenomenal! It feels so natural and realistic and in character for them. I would love to read more of this if you decide you would like to write more. I was captivated by this story from the start and just blew through it; I couldn't get enough! Reading your words made me very happy!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/10/2015
Wonderful. Sad chapter but love the story. I know it's been a while but it would be great to have an update.
MaryLouise1996 chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
SO worth staying up past midnight for. This is beautifully written fic :)
Fun Poison chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
I love this
MKaseyM chapter 18 . 3/6/2014
Hi. So this might be my fave Jily story... possibly ever. It's really good! Your mechanics are ace, and your plot couldn't be better! I did not see the death of Lily's mom coming! I thought maybe James' dad, but not Lily's mom! What a plot twist! I really like your style of writing.

I know you haven't updated in about a year or so, and I can't be the first person to plead you to continue the story. But I would be so very grateful if you would update! I know what it's like to write a story and then stop flat-out because you're not sure what direction you want to go, but please - I'm begging you - don't let that stop you! I would really like to see this story finished (and I'm sure you would too)!
anakin-pls chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
this gave me so many feels i cant even i love it and im on holidays with my mate and she keeps looking at me weird cos i wont stop grinning madly at my laptop
realslytherinchick chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
I am so glad I found this on a random jily fic rec on tumblr. It's definitely going on my favorite fics list! I'm completely in love with your characterization of everyone, especially Snape. Like, seriously, he's spot on and creepy as hell and I love it. Can't wait for more! :)
Cajunbleu chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Please update soon:)
twilightstargazer chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
This story is amazing! I do hope that you update soon!
scared of clouds chapter 18 . 4/9/2013
I was re-reading this and I realised that I hadn't reviewed this chapter!
It was great as always; I really like the way you write James and Lily's interactions.
Looking forward to the next update.
hufflepuffloveforever.x chapter 18 . 3/25/2013