Reviews for Potions, Prongs, and Predestination
team.K.putt chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Marlene's side of course! I love those almost kisses, they're fun to read
scared of clouds chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
Aw, well I'm firmly on Marlene's side, but unfortunately I think Lily is stubborn enough to continue her denial for a while yet.

But you could make me happy and give some fireworks. Maybe even just a little sparkler?
RedWingNut chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
I'm on Marlene's side - James has everything to do with it.

Ah, Sirius, my Peter Pan. The enternal boy who doesn't want to grow up. Can't say I blame him. I liked it better when my parents paid for everything and I only had to worry about school and gas and entertainment money.

Your Marlene/Lily scene where Marlene is trying on her purple knit hat reminded me that James and Lily went to school in the 70s. I always forget that. They had such bad fashion in those days. Bad, bad, BAD fashion. I have pictures of myself from those days that should never see the light of day. An 8 year old should not be put in a dress that matches the orange and brown floral couch in the living room.

And I love the scene in the heads office. How sweet! I am sure that Lily will come around eventually. ;-)

I liked Lily's progression in this chapter. She finally sees the positive attributes of James and is coming to grips with her feelings. A bit more time is all that is needed!

Glad to see another wonderful chapter. Thank you!

I am now off to watch Ootp on tv. There's nothing better than a sneering Jason Isaacs in a blonde wig. RAWR!
c chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
lol prickly
c chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
ooooh snap lily
c chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
i'm just making a point to review every chapter but i read them all on my phone yesterday so now i'm going backwards and not making much sense. but i like the story a lot!
c chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
ugh snape
c chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
oh lily
c chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
silly sirius
c chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
love that she loves the map!
c chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
snape is so creepy
c chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
she's in love with him )
c chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
aww she rescued him! can't wait for more!
c chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
yay James and Lily fic
RedWingNut chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
Sirius rocks! It only took him 15 minutes to go from hello to snogging!

And I loved the little background bits between Lily and James. I must admit to wondering how both sets of Harry's grandparents could have died so early. Did JK ever explain that anywhere? I've never read about it.

Poor Lily. I can't blame her for being scared. How does she know if James is really growing up or it's just a phase? Would it work if they dated or would Lily throw him off the astronomy tower if he ticked her off? Taking chances is scary. Especially when it's on someone you used to hate.

It's nice to see her using Mary as a sounding board. Bouncing ideas off of friends is a great way to resolve problems. Getting an outside opinion on a situation can really help when you don't know what the heck to do.

(Sorry for late review. I was without internet for the last day. Horrible feeling. Which is odd since I lived the first half of my life without it!)
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »