Reviews for Potions, Prongs, and Predestination
EasGames chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
This is just so amazing! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter(s) :D
iloveveronicamars chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
Ah, I was so sure, she was going to kiss him !
team.K.putt chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
hahaha This chapter was great ;)
iloveveronicamars chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
"And then she slapped him!" lol. I'm really happy that you continue this story
RedWingNut chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
I giggled like a mad woman thru the whole chapter... Awesome! So much Sirius, thank you, thank you, thank you... The first scene between all the boys was hysterical... Everyone getting in their 2 cents about why Sirius doesn't date a girl twice.

The Quidditch scene was wonderful! I liked the flask pass off between Sirius and Marlene and the wink. (For some odd reason, I kept thinking James was going to shout "I scored that goal for my head girl!" Despite there being no similarities to The Girl or the Game by Procratinator-starting2moro (other than these are both great stories), my mind went there. I read too much FF.)

I see that Snape is being smart and keeping his distance. He does the lurking thing really, really well. So creepy...

Ah, ha! James got to sneak in a kiss. Good for him... Betcha Lily will be thinking of that for several chapters!

What an idiot - trying to shake 'tentacle' with the squid? I swear men are weird. They do anything someone dares them to do!

Thank god Lily got to James in time. And isn't true that you forget so much when panic sets in? I definitely liked that she slapped him at the end...

Poor Lily. It's too late to heed Tee's advice. She too far gone. ;-)

Thanks for another great chapter!
RedWingNut chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
I have to laugh. I did think that Snape and Co. were going to do something to the Shrieking Shack! Or maybe kidnap a muggle born student and practice a couple of the unforgivable curses on them out in the woods so no one would hear.

Well, Sev is traveling further and further down the rabbit hole in this chappie. Now he's torturing villagers. How on earth can he ever believe that Lily would tolerate this type of behavior? Considering how long he's known her, does he think she's going to suddenly have a change in personality? And he puts the body bind curse on Lily? Not a smart move. But as Slughorn said, "never underestimate the power of obsessive love". It sure is making Sev an idiot.

And I love the sly nod to the Half Blood Prince with the flowery scent line! I think I have to go back and read that book. It's been a while.

I am guessing that Tee didn't have good year as Head? LOL! I loved her starting line in the letter. And now poor Lily is left to examine those romantic feelings for James that she hides so well - especially from herself.

I am still loving Sirius. Will we get to see more of him? I hope so.

Thanks again for an excellent chappie!
RedWingNut chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Awesome chapter as usual. And now for some hysterics...

Agh! I know Snape and his cronies did something! Don't leave me hanging!

I had to work 12 hour day and sit thru 3 meetings before getting to read this, and now there's a cliffie!

*sobs into hands*
scared of clouds chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
I really enjoyed the first chapters of this when I found it a little while ago, so I was really pleased when I saw you'd started updating again.

I like the interactions of your characters, and I find it interesting how the Marauders are responding to the James/Lily dynamic in your story.

Looking forward to more.
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
bloody brilliant i must say! cant wait for more! i especially love the lily you've created - ive read so many stories where she's just annoying and just yucky but i think you've really captured her spot on. so thank you for that :D and the plot? well i dont want to inflate your ego anymore than im sure it already is being such an awesome writer as you are, but you've really done an amazing job! absolutely love this story! :D :D :D
fcCp
RedWingNut chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
"Chances are good that Dumbledore will just think it's a good spell and funny as hell. That always leads to lighter punishments."

That sums up Dumbledore perfectly!

Didn't anyone tell Lily that ignoring a boy will only make him like you more?

Poor Sirius. He's having to come to grips with growing up. A bit anyway. ;-)

Thank you for another wonderful chapter!
Lily-Blues chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. Finding an interesting, well written story is always an accomplishment.
I particularly enjoyed Sirius' behaviour in this chapter for some reason.
Very nice.
wouldtheywriteasongforyou chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
James and Lily are so cute together! I love the depth to their personalities. I never thought of James being so complex-usually he is just a big-mouthed troublemaker, you know? I can't get over how perfect they are when they're with each other (: Is there a specific plot line to this story? I didn't get much out of the summary as to where the story is headed (if you kill James and Lily off at the end, I think I might break down or something!) and so far, the story seems to be centred around Hogwarts drama. So is there a definite end you are gearing the story towards?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Nice. Update soon!
RedWingNut chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Oh, what a nice way to start my day! I wake up and here's another chapter!

"We don't make trouble," he said slyly. "We provide much needed stress relief and entertainment for the student body, and we keep the staff agile! Wouldn't want them to get rusty, now would we?"

That's my favorite line in the whole story so far. And I think it sums up the spirit of the Marauders perfectly.

What a great chapter. Their relationship is progressing in what feels like a natural fashion. I like that Lily is coming to understand that James has changed. And while it may unsettle her, his maturity and friendship is something she's coming to rely on.

And I like that James is standing up for himself and others like him. Lily doesn't like to think of herself as prejudiced, but she is a bit. That she realizes it and apologizes for it speaks volumes for her.

Can't wait to see what the Slytherins have planned. It is very interesting to see Severus's descent into darker and darker territory, despite his love for Lily.

I must admit, I could never figure out why Alan Rickman wasn't given an Oscar, or at least an Oscar nod, for his performance as Snape. Considering the complexity of the character and how he nailed it in each and every movie, he should have won something.

Thanks again for a wonderful chapter!
RedWingNut chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Uh, oh. The Slytherins are definitely up to something. Sounds like it could be very, very bad.

Poor Snape, I don't think he ever really understood how evil Voldie was until it was too late.

I always felt sorriest for Severus and Sirius when I read the books. What depressing lives those guys had.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »