Reviews for Potions, Prongs, and Predestination
searchingforstories chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Hii there. I'm a fan from your twilight work but I actually started out in this fandom. It's been a while since I've read James and lily but they are my absolute favorite. I only use to read James and lily so I'm really excited that one of my favorite twilight fanfiction authors is giving them a try. I think you'll find that reviewing is pretty low here but your probably getting a ton of readers. They just don't like reviewing. Anyway, good luck with this story. It looks great so far!
yippiekayay chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
I'm a m rated twilight fan but for some reason I look forward to your chapters! :)
bakemeapie chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
:) I love how your story doesn't dive down immediately into something like "Oh, hey there Evans! Fancy being friends even though we've been at each other's throats forever?" and instead focuses on letting their friendship slowly develop. I really really liked that concept. Waiting eagerly for the next chapter! x
TrueLoveIs4ever chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
This is a fantastic story so far! Please update soon!
whocaresaboutyourfad chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
This is really good, can't wait to see where the story goes :)
Crises chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
I was surprised when I saw that you were in HP fandom, since I usually read your work in Twilight lol. Honestly though, I love your writing. I usually don't write many reviews (if any at all), but I had to leave one here to encourage you to keep writing. I like what you've got with the story so far, and I'm interested in seeing what else you're going to do with it!

Can't wait for your next update!
yellowishorange chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
:) Me gusta, so far...
Fudgy Buddy chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
I'm really looking forward to what happens next. I love that Sirius and James are such a flirts.
epic789 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
yay jily and head girl and head boy fics.
sherryola chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I like it! HP was my first venture into fan fiction, though I am also way into twilight fan fiction now and writing a twi fic. But HP fics will always be dear to me, pareticularly something like what you have here. I like your take on the characters already and am looking forward to what you will do with them.

D. melanogaster chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
It was a lovely first chapter! And a nice surprise, too, since this is my "normal" fandom - and by that, I mean it's the only reason I ever started reading fanfic, and it will probably always be my first and greatest love, even if I've strayed a bit lately. And would you look at that, one of my absolute favourite authors from the fandom I strayed into is playing in this particular sandbox now, so this story is two of my favourites at once, and I don't think alerts for new stories get much better than this.

I really like your style of writing, and I think I've already mentioned I like the subject, so I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

ElspethGordie chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
lovely start. I love james/lily fics. Honestly, they are my only foray so far into other fandoms too. I look forward to see where you take this!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6