Reviews for The Rain That Draws Us
Angel981 chapter 30 . 3/11
You know how I felt about this chapter... I'm Basically ranted to you about it.

I hate bullying XC

Which is why I had such a strong reaction to this chapter.

Hmmm... And the whole sonic wave going on with Stormy, is that due to hidden magic?
Angel981 chapter 29 . 3/11/2014
Finally read it!

And slightly regretted doing so...

Onee-san, I was nearly in tears when I read this...

Job well done! You're basically the best writer I've ever encountered if you can make me just about too emotional about a story!

But, seriously... that was just ... *shudders* ... heart-wrenching.

I love the story nevertheless, due to the fact that it did almost make me cry, fulfill the darkness in my soul, and my craving to read!

Angel981 chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
Sh- shiz . . . I was pretty horrified in the beginning, then became interested as it continued on, and then the ending... w- wow... poor Gemma and Stella! Poor everyone! I hope this lightens up pretty quick! Everyone's just so... upset and even angry at times... and no one really knows what they want. (
WhiteWings chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
This chapter was pretty awesome it was funny and sad and dang I hope deveron gets hit by a GIANT TWINKIE! And I hope Kendra friends out soon that her dad isn't in a coma well anyways onto the next chap((:
WhiteWings chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
Haha lmoa! I laughed so
Hard at the ending! XD gosh you gotta love Kendra :D haha awesome job on this fic haha it's amazing (:
WhiteWings chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Haha finally setsuna and Kendra become friends((: haha I knew it too! I
Just didn't know when it would happen XD haha oh well awesome chapter and awe poor kendra and also that would of been when one scary a** dream to have! and also awesome even I felt all sad and stuff for Kendra. Reall good job on I give u props(((:
WhiteWings chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Haha I think it was your little ryme that made me review haha :P well awesome chapter and dang Kendra kicks buy dude! And oh dang the past is revealed DUN DUN DUNNNN!
DonoBionic chapter 28 . 6/17/2013
The chapter was really intense. It explained a few things but I think I missed a chapter because I'm a bit confused... But I like how towards the end the mood lightened up a bit thanks to Asuna, Zazie, and Setsuna. Sigh why is fire always the evil element..? But either way I liked it and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D now I just need to update my stories...
zazie.rainy17 chapter 26 . 5/9/2013
Oh forgot something! She actually told me not to tell you that. also, she can't even reply to you or read your messages cause you blocked her. I know I went on her account to see if she was lying... she wasnt
zazie.rainy17 chapter 27 . 5/8/2013
Uhm, I like your story, its cool. Bu uhm oh Rikku Braska told me to tell you to read her profile. Don't be mad im just the messenger. I love your story, its entertaining.
Angel981 chapter 27 . 4/27/2013
Great chapter! I got a little confused around the middle, but everyhting makes sense know, aha, kinda . . . but, great job with this chapter! hurry and post another soon pweez!
TheLack6081 chapter 27 . 4/23/2013
Loved it
Angel981 chapter 26 . 2/27/2013
I think I laughed more in the Evangeline part than anywhere in this chapter... I think I may still be laughing... but trying not to... but, Lmao!
Dragonstar22 chapter 26 . 2/25/2013
Wow. I love the storyso far, especially kendra's personallity I hope to read more soon
Eli48 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013