Reviews for Not Really Gone
Fett-Lover chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
AW... that was soo cute and sad at the same time ...now thats the fett i now ...good work make more
Aledaya chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
I LOVED the story! Boba Fett is the best character out there and this fic does a good job of reminding everyone that he's human too!
JadeBlueAfterGlow1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
How sweet! i love this story!
Kitty Fett chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
NDE for Boba...and a very sweet one, too. It makes perfect sense, that his memories of his father would strengthen him. Provide him that last little ounce of courage. Very good story.

(btw, this is Kit from fff)
Vandesdelca chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
I haven't read the books (heard about them, but didn't read them. BAD LIGHTBULBY!) But I enjoyed this.
Miba chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
nice fic
R.D chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
;_; that was... so sweet! (cries)

Love the Boba and Jango scene _

(It's me Mirai_Pan)
Milk chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Wow a nice short fic :) Write more; we definitely need more Boba Fett ficcys out here! D
Rainy7 chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Kool! The part with Jango was kool too...I say the word 'kool' too much... Hehe -;
bhamv chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
A nice little story, I enjoyed it.
Sailor Zoisite aka Shinigami chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Heyla! This is Larisa from "fetfanfemmes." Yeah, I know, I use a different name for every fandom I'm in. ;;; Anywho, I vaguely remmber that story, and I like yours! Very good. ::Claps:: .
Kateel of Kohlvult chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
And another great one from LuckyLadybug666! Great job!
Drucilla chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
That was... eerily cute. Nicely done, too. Well written, and nice juxtaposition between the hardened, deadly bounty hunter and the boy who loved his father.
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Coool Story! :) A side of Boba Fett we nver really see. Very touching and intriguing. :)