Reviews for Dreams Can Come True But First You Must Seek Them
RegdirbArze EzraBridger chapter 1 . 4/11
That was so fucking hot!
pupstarstar chapter 1 . 3/19
Yummy!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
i read this...not exactly my fav shipping but i guess if that floats your boat...kind of iffy though because he's supposed to be his godfather and harry is underage...but whatever
I still review everything I read :)
articcat621 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Very hot! I've got a soft spot for Sirius/Harry :D
MA NOT ALLOWED chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Hello Tiger DeRanged:

Did you know the admins publicly announced the following concerning MA content?:

"Please note we would like to clarify the content policy we have in place since 2002. FanFiction DOT Net follows the Fiction Rating system ranging from Fiction K to Fiction M. Although Fiction Ratings goes up to Fiction MA, FanFiction DOT Net since 2002 has not allowed Fiction MA rated content which can contain adult/explicit content on the site. FanFiction DOT Net only accepts content in the Fiction K through Fiction M range. Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA and has not been allowed on the site since 2002."

- Post by Admins on June 4th 2012, after deleting 50k MA related content stories

Despite what your feelings/thoughts/ideas etc. are about concerning MA content onsite, it is seriously not allowed here as per their guidelines, rules, and the announcement they made above back in 2012, which still applies to the present. By you posting it, this story(ies), you are breaking their 'No MA Content' rule and are disregarding the admins announcement too. As my username implies, 'MA [CONTENT IS] NOT ALLOWED', be of sexual and/or violence in nature.

Please remember that you agreed to the rules when you created a account here and uploaded any material here. By clicking the statement, 'Yes, I have read and agreed to the content guidelines', you have confirmed to the admins and everyone else that you have read and agreed to their rules and guidelines, this includes the consequences that may follow as mentioned in their rules/ToS.

To make your material compliant, you can do one of the following:

o Move the MA content portion/section, chapter, or the whole story to another site that allows it. Remember to remove the MA content that is here.

o Tone it down to a M or lower rating. Remove any mentions of graphic details concerning body parts, strong physical interaction(s), lemons/smut etc. You can, in lamest terms, make it 'fade to black' and/or not be so graphic. You can also do the following above to keep the 'unedited' version.

o If most of your material has MA content in it and it will take too long to edit, it would be best to remove the later chapters/portions, keep only the first chapter/post and revise that one quickly. Your reviews will NOT disappear nor vanish when you delete and/or re-upload the non-rule breaking chapters. They will still be there. You can also mention that the material is located elsewhere at the end of the chapter as a short author's notes (not stand alone notes) and the link can be found on your profile. That way, those that want to read the edited version can wait and those that do not want to wait or want the edited version can still read that one.

o If you are unsure if this and/or your other material(s) has MA content in it, it is not bad to play it safe by removing/revising etc. the portion(s) and/or chapters you are concerned about. Although, if I am reviewing the material, it does mean that there is MA content in it. Know that by keeping it, your stories and possibly your account would be at risk. Sometimes the admins deletes accounts, be one rule breaking story on it or not.

MA NOT ALLOWED AKA "Manall"

NOTE 1: I am not part of any groups on this site or anywhere else. If you heard or hear or read elsewhere that I am part of a group or otherwise, it is false. If I do not state it on my profile or substantial evidence is not provided or it was not stated by me personally, it is false until proven otherwise.

NOTE 2: My private messages are on, but it does not mean I will respond and/or reply at all. I will not repeat/argue/debate etc. if it about you creating/coming up with excuses of why your unedited/original MA material should stay etc.

NOTE 3: Others that see this review and know they have this kind of material and you decide to deliberately block me, I will instead report and email them your rule breaking and/or illegal material immediately and provide proof that blocking me was to avoid being reported, and therefore, showing malicious intent to continue the rule breaking actions (AKA 'reporting invasion'). Please know that it does not not block anyone from reporting stories, account or not.

NOTE 4: Please know that your story(ies) will still be added to my community and will only be removed when the material has been made compliant. Please PM me if that occurs with proof. I do always check to see if it is compliant. If it is not, and you are trying to make it so, I will help you to the best of my abilities.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
That was hot
Chi no Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
*whistle* What. A. Story! XD
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Awww...That was something there!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Kyaaaa! Xd Lovely! Sirius and Harry are quite an interesting pair! So amusing. Sexy and possessive.
Onyx Claws chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow, I love it! Just a tip for future, try to be careful not to repeat things to often, for example, the use of 'teen' in this fic. I'm not flaming, it just helps writing to flow better. Keep up the good work
roobug21301 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
one of my favorite pairings! love it!
Roo
pikachumomma chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Aww it was cute. Good job!
Master-of-Masters chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Awesome story
This is actually the first Sirius/Harry story I have read
Good work on the lemon;)
Ja Ne